Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction - An Opportunity to Show Faith

JimmiJo

I do believe our win over the Giants will be my favorite Christmas present. The team I watched last week can beat anybody in this league. Also Gibbs' career record in December is fantastic. I think this team is peaking at the right time.

I am, however, extremely concerned about Tiki Barber. The guy is completely underrated even with the respect he does get. But IF we can hold him to 80 or 90 yards, we win big. If he gets his yards, I still think we win close.

I'm also a little worried about Ray Brown. I think he'll do great in pass protection and straight-ahead run blocking. But, IMO, nobody in the league is as great at pulling and annihilating people downfield like Randy Thomas. I hope Brown can step it up and get those 43 year old wheels downfield.

I can honestly say at this point, I don't care about the other games. If we take care of our business, we're in. That's all that matters.

My prediction? Tiki gets 108 and two TDs. But we win...say...24-21.

GET 'EM SKINS! I BELIEVE! HAIL!

:point2sky

I said yes, but in a close one, because I feel that these teams are both pretty evenly matched, but it cannot be ignored that the Giants are at the top of the division with a better record, HOWEVER, it cannot be ignored that the 'skins are on a roll here and we are kicking ass, so I believe that this game will be close, and we will get the W.

I think we will be the Giants, but I'm not counting on the other three teams losing their games.

Yea that was a value-added prediction (and I'm not sure how much value there was in it).

I guess my point is that if we win Saturday - and for the record I'm saying we will - then we will end up in the playoffs. I think it could be as soon as Monday we are in, but will gladly take the victory and another week to find out.

I aint skeered, plain and simple we punch them in the mouth in our house. Dallas wanted that game last week just as bad as NY wants it this week, we seen what happened to dallas and same Will happen to ny, there getting beat down!!!! :point2sky

Mustang you are my kind of fan :point2sky

for the 2 who voted No ( probably ) Gaints fans at the time of my post , it'll be close but not that close Redskins 24 Giants 10 . wish i was going to be at this game , but i know the people going in my place will represent :point2sky Go Skins !!! :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived