Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm a long distance Redskins fan....Help!

desertfox59

I live in Iowa...but I have loved the skins since 82. Last Week was a real treat. I rarely get to see my skins on T.V. Usually I have to resort to watching them online...which while better than nothing still sucks... I need your help fellow skins fans.

What I'm really looking for is an online radio/T.V. station that either streams the skins games Video or audio for free... I'll do anything short of paying the rip-off screw-the-Skins-NFL for their crappy online service that charges too much anyway. Who can help me?

:gaintsuck

I live in Iowa...but I have loved the skins since 82. Last Week was a real treat. I rarely get to see my skins on T.V. Usually I have to resort to watching them online...which while better than nothing still sucks... I need your help fellow skins fans.

What I'm really looking for is an online radio/T.V. station that either streams the skins games Video or audio for free... I'll do anything short of paying the rip-off screw-the-Skins-NFL for their crappy online service that charges too much anyway. Who can help me?

http://www.thegamelive.com/

Yea I feel your pain. I live on the other side of Iowa. May not be what you are wanting to hear but either find a bar, there is one here in town where I have seen a few other Skins fans, or come here and follow it on the official game thread. The GREAT fans that can see the game do a pretty good job of keeping you informed.

Why not just go see the game at Sports Fan's in Bettendorf. I was in Davenport visiting my girlfriend the last two weeks so I caught the Arizona game there. It's a little too smoky for my liking and me and my girl were the only Skins fans in the joint but it was worth it. I obviously watched the game at her house since it was televised but I'd wanna see this one on TV if I were you.

Why not just go see the game at Sports Fan's in Bettendorf. I was in Davenport visiting my girlfriend the last two weeks so I caught the Arizona game there. It's a little too smoky for my liking and me and my girl were the only Skins fans in the joint but it was worth it. I obviously watched the game at her house since it was televised but I'd wanna see this one on TV if I were you.

I have to work...and I'm gonna sneak it...so don't tell my boss.

I feel your pain too. When tvguide.com list the Boys/Panthers I was just shaking my head as usual. I was hoping we'd get lucky again this week since mini is on Sunday.

I feel your pain too. When tvguide.com list the Boys/Panthers I was just shaking my head as usual. I was hoping we'd get lucky again this week since mini is on Sunday.

You think that's bad? We have to watch the Rams vs 49ers. :doh:

That's the reason I got the field pass on NFL.com where I can at least hear the games.

Man, if San Angelo TX can have five or six sports bars to choose from, I can't imagine that there's nothing within driving distance from whereever you are. All the sports bars around here have free food, too (well, almost all of them). It gives you the chance to wear your colors proudly, and the money you'd spend on the programming you can spend on beer (or not), plus there's no contract to worry about.

Archived