Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dare I say Superbowl?

skinfan2k

If by some measure we do win the next 2 games and enter the playoffs, does anyone team want to play the skins and the arguably the best coach in the nfc.. honestly i do not think seattle would want to play us? we have their number since the spurrier years. Tampa was a game we did win infact, and the giants do not scare me at all. the bears can't seem to generate enough offense.. But i do think if the skins want to go far in the playoffs, we def need a home game in the mix. A big thing in the playoff is turnovers, i do believe that mark brunell is the best qb in not committing turnovers.

i know i know.. but fedex will be rockin this saturday.. in every game at fedex this year, the skins have led beginning in the 4th..... we play mentally tough at home.. lets break the attendance record guys... lets make eli go cry to his brother that he should switch conferences because he does not want to play in the nfc again.

No.

Actually, I don't want the Skins there this year.....there are 3 AFC teams better than ANY NFC team right now (Colts, Bengals, Broncos).......let another team get beat in the SB while we hide under the radar for a chance at the 2006 or 2007 SB.

However,

I think if we execute....we can hang with almost any NFL team (see Dallas and SF games for examples of the Redskins truly executing this year).

No.

Actually, I don't want the Skins there this year.....there are 3 AFC teams better than ANY NFC team right now (Colts, Bengals, Broncos).......let another team get beat in the SB while we hide under the radar for a chance at the 2006 or 2007 SB.

However,

I think if we execute....we can hang with almost any NFL team (see Dallas and SF games for examples of the Redskins truly executing this year).

I would love to play any of those three teams

I'll be honest here, I think if by some miracle we do make the big game we win

Joe Gibbs has to be one of the best big game coaches in NFL history, and I would take my chances with him vs Dungy, Lewis or Shanahan

u guys forget about that team in the north east, u know the team thats won 3 out of 4, and i think their qb is from the brady bunch.. im not sure, but belichick has the best game plan in the game now.. it would be a beauty watchin the old school in gibbs vs belichick

No you daren't.

Because that would constitute looking past a team that is capable of coming in here and beating us.

No, the ONLY thing we can look at is right here and right now - it is before us.

Excellent point........just like we did vs StL, then the Cards., then the 'Boys......one at a time.

We shouldn't even be talking playoffs until after Saturday's game........win we're in, lose......well, let's not go there.

I do have to post .I thought this weeks ago.I know Im looking ahead but I dont see anybody beating us in the playoffs,NOBODY wants to play the skins in the playoffs,not because Im a homer but because I think were the houdini of the league.No one can figure us out.The media fli flops on us,And opposing coaches have a hard time figuring us out,teams that are supposed to go far in the playoffs,like chicago,and seattle we both beat so i agree no one wants to play us were like the x factor.Alright now Im back to earth ,lets focus on the Gmen.

If we are a #6 seed it will be nearly impossible. And if we make the playoffs that is where we will be. Let's make the playoffs and then hope for miracle runs later.

And the only reason I say miracle is because no #6 seed has ever won three straight road games. Beating Carolina, NY, and Seattle on the road in three straight weeks is more than a long shot.

I would love to play any of those three teams

I'll be honest here, I think if by some miracle we do make the big game we win

Joe Gibbs has to be one of the best big game coaches in NFL history, and I would take my chances with him vs Dungy, Lewis or Shanahan

I agree 100% just getting to the Bowl doesnt mean we wont make it again, we went 2 years in a row the first time Gibbs coached.

As far as what the man posted, I cant argue with him about it, yes we need 2 more wins to make it but hes saying if we get them, we will be the hottest team going in and with a lot of confidence.

Remember now, we only lost to one nfc team all year and that was to NY on the road, Tampa plain robbed us. We are undefeated at home against the NFC, if we get these 2 wins from NY and Philly, Im all with the man posting this. We have just as good of a shot making the Superbowl then anyone else in the Playoffs.

But for now, the Superbowl is this Saturday against the giants, because if we dont win then we dont go. Tare them a new one Redskins!!!! :gaintsuck

No.

However,

Man just the sight of the Skins in the Superbowl is enough for me. To not want the Skins to make it if we make the PO's is crazy. I believe every fan wants their team in the SB.

Archived