Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making Skins T-shirts for Saturdays game

Hollywood2k3

Wassup to all my fellow die hard Skins fans out there. I can't start this post without first mentioning the destruction of the Cowboys sunday, that victory was soooo sweet!!! Now on to the matter at hand....

I'm the proud owner of a clothing company based right here in the DC, MD and Va. area called: Hollywood Clothing Co. For this saturdays game, I'm gonna make some Redskins transfers of players and coaches, past and present, that I'm gonna sell at the stadium before kickoff. If none of you know what a transfer T-shirt look's like, I've posted one below. This is one of my designs I call "Hollywood Motorcross Team". Depends on how old you are, if you look at the design, I used the picture from an old Nintendo game called "Excite Bike" this is one of my favorites. The other pic is one of my designs from my transfer Icon series, where I pick people past and present, who were and still are Icons in their respective craft. The T-shirts that will be made for this game are exclusive and original. So if anyone here happens to get one, it's safe to say that only one other person will have that shirt, because I plan on only making two of each.

I have a couple of ideas of who to put on some of the Tee's but I'm open to suggestions as to what YOU think would be a sweet Skins t-shirt to have. So give me any ideas you have no matter how crazy they sound. I can almost put anything on these tee's because I'll be doing the actual artwork in Photoshop. So post your suggestions......

WE WANT THE GIANTS!!!!

No not really, if you do your business right and talk to the right people copyrighting is never a probleme. Most of the time, they're thrilled that someone wants to used their stuff for other things. And yeah, I have a website but it's under heavy construction right now, but make sure to keep checkin' back for updates at: http://www.hollywoodclothingco.com

Will you be making any long sleeve t-shirts?

Where will you be setup before the game?

You need something very bright in color so it stands out (although I know that runs up your cost). And it would be cool if they were in pretty bold print so you can read it from a little distance.

How about "Meet the BULL" with a pic of Sellers leveling Dawkins...heh.

Those are some good ideas wshngtn1, I was planing on doing all of them in bold letters for that particular reason. I'll have a couple of long sleeves and I don't know if I'm gonna set up anywhere. I was planning on walking around, but if I do set up it will be on the corner of the Central Ave. exit. I'm gonna have a variety so they'll be plenty to choose from

Wassup to all my fellow die hard Skins fans out there. I can't start this post without first mentioning the destruction of the Cowboys sunday, that victory was soooo sweet!!! Now on to the matter at hand....

I'm the proud owner of a clothing company based right here in the DC, MD and Va. area called: Hollywood Clothing Co. For this saturdays game, I'm gonna make some Redskins transfers of players and coaches, past and present, that I'm gonna sell at the stadium before kickoff. If none of you know what a transfer T-shirt look's like, I've posted one below. This is one of my designs I call "Hollywood Motorcross Team". Depends on how old you are, if you look at the design, I used the picture from an old Nintendo game called "Excite Bike" this is one of my favorites. The other pic is one of my designs from my transfer Icon series, where I pick people past and present, who were and still are Icons in their respective craft. The T-shirts that will be made for this game are exclusive and original. So if anyone here happens to get one, it's safe to say that only one other person will have that shirt, because I plan on only making two of each.

I have a couple of ideas of who to put on some of the Tee's but I'm open to suggestions as to what YOU think would be a sweet Skins t-shirt to have. So give me any ideas you have no matter how crazy they sound. I can almost put anything on these tee's because I'll be doing the actual artwork in Photoshop. So post your suggestions......

WE WANT THE GIANTS!!!!

Incorporate something with "squash the midgets"

Archived