Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DCNightHawk

Sign up here if the greatest Christmas gift anyone could give you is a huge win over the Giants. What a great feeling that would be waking up Christmas morning knowing that we are one step closer to the playoffs (and even have a shot to win the division). :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

How about the mega-Christmas gift?

The Redskins beat the Giants, the Panthers beat the Cowboys, the Buccaneers beat the Falcons, and the Ravens beat the Vikings

Then we are in the playoffs

That would be the best gift ever. Then as a New Years present, have us beat the Eagles and the Giants lose to the Raiders so we win the division. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

My girlfriend was trying to find out what I wanted for Christmas this year and the only thing I could tell her is that I want my team to go to the playoffs...:gaintsuck

That's exactly what I said.

I will be more than happy to give up every present I may receive for a victory. Seriously, Xmas will NOT be fun if we lose. But since there is NO CHANCE OF US LOSING - MERRY XMAS TO ALL!

Ok, let me ask this. Do you want just the playoffs or get greedy and go for the division?

How bout wrapping up a playoff birth by beating the Giants and all other wildcard contenders losing this weekend, and then we have only something to gain as we play the Eagles and hope that they Giants lose!

Ok, let me ask this. Do you want just the playoffs or get greedy and go for the division?

DIVISION OR BUST!!!

Happy to have a chance right now just for the playoffs, but if there is the slightest chance that we win next week and the Raiders pull off an upset the following week, i'm all for it!!!!!

Realisticly, i see us making the playoffs by beating the Gints next week and finishing up in Philly but find it hard to believe that the Raiders will beat the Gints. Here's to hoping for the start of a wonderful New Years!!!:cheers: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived