Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which win was better? Sept or Dec?

mcarey032

Which win do you think was better of the two cowboy meetings? Sept. or December? I would say December because of how we blew them out and the importance of the game. However, beating dallas in dallas last minute scores was awesome too. I think my vote goes to the Dec. What do you all think?

I don't even know. I tell you what, they happened in perfect order.

In September we took the wind out of their sails with two HUGE plays on the road. Then, after 12 or 13 weeks of "fluke" talk, we stomped the piss out of them!

I couldn't have said it better :applause:

Both games were equally important to the dismantling of the bouys, and to the benifit of the SKINS :notworthy

I don't even know. I tell you what, they happened in perfect order.

In September we took the wind out of their sails with two HUGE plays on the road. Then, after 12 or 13 weeks of "fluke" talk, we stomped the piss out of them!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: - Perfect analysis! :cheers:

Define "better".

Certainly, the "better" game on the part of the Redskins was yesterday's.

As for, which one did I like better...well, I was thouroughly miserable for the first 2 1/2 hours of the first one, so in a way the second one was better.

However, as far as the peak of joy goes, the MNF game was on a level all to itself. In no one moment of this game did I experience anything close to the euphoria that I felt when Moss caught that second pass.

In three years which memory will bring me more joy? The MNF game. But I think that yesterday's game makes the MNF game even better.

The september game. To be so deflated for most of the game, then to experience the pure jubulation as the skins pulled it out in Dallas. The swing in emotion as I watched the last five minutes of that game was special. Plus the shock and disbelief in the home fans was awesome.

Archived