Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley is the MAN!

DCNightHawk

i love how eveyrone is starting to catch on to cooley now- and claim they forsaw his potential. im not talking about skins fans, im talking about these football analysts and other people who dont really have a football team, but juts love football. please, stop watching sportscenter and then making your pick.

My only problem is that cooley and sellers are too one dimensional. All they do is score touchdowns. If we could find something else thay can do we might have something....

Clinton Portis has been quoted saying he wants to be in a singleback formation UNLESS MIKE SELLERS IS HIS LEAD BLOCKER!!!!!!!

And big mike is good thing to grab when ur about to fall!!!!;)

Cooley is the lead blocker on a lot of SANTAna's screen passes too

and u kno how many yards we pick up on those

Dan snyder is gunna sign cooley to like a 7 year 30 million dollar deal

Clinton Portis has been quoted saying he wants to be in a singleback formation UNLESS MIKE SELLERS IS HIS LEAD BLOCKER!!!!!!!

And big mike is good thing to grab when ur about to fall!!!!;)

Cooley is the lead blocker on a lot of SANTAna's screen passes too

and u kno how many yards we pick up on those

Dan snyder is gunna sign cooley to like a 7 year 30 million dollar deal

brought an amusing image to my mind of sellers giving portis a piggy back ride into the endzone :silly:

It felt even better having started him on my fantasy team...:D

I didnt have a fantasy team this year, but next year, he will definitly be on mine.

Go Cooooooooooley. Go Skins. Go RAIDUHS, beat them giants. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Seriously. That guy is going to turn out to be a bust.

OMG, could you imagine if we would've taken Winslow instead of ST? :doh: Bannish the thought.

But Cooley? He's Clint Didier only bigger, faster and stronger. (And I loved Didier.)

He is indeed the man. - Since he's listed as a fullback, he's gotta get into the Pro Bowl.

I was upset when I saw he didnt make the probowl. he really should have. He had such a great season and was a dominate force on our offense this year. I think the main reason he didnt get into the probowl is because he was listed as a FB and since he is an H-back and doesnt play the full role of a FB. I really hope he makes the probowl next year.

I am confident that Cooley will have his best season next year. Once we get another solid WR ( our maybe even Patten when he gets healthy) it will open it up more for him, as well as Moss. The threat of Moss, Cooley, and the other WR in the air combined with our healthy Offensive line and Portis on the ground will make our offense powerful. I am looking forward to next season.

Archived