Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

C'mon folks, order the shirts!!

Brave

It seems that some members out there are a little slow in honoring their stated commitments to order these shirts.

I would hate for the first attempt by our esteemed admins to raise a little money to put back into this site to end up COSTING them so ... please ... let's order these Extremeskins shirts and wear them proudly!

I think you'll see more orders once Blade gives us feedback on how the prototype fits. I'm willing to support the board, but if I'm going to buy a shirt to wear proudly promoting the site, I want to be sure it fits.

If this project ends up costing the site money, I'd change the avatars of everyone who said they would donate and didn't. :D

I have to believe the people who lined up to buy them before will ultimately come through.

Personally, I already ordered my XL's, but if I was a guy who was worried about whether an XXL or XXXL was required, I'd just buy big. And if it turned out to be a tent, wash hot. But that's just me. :)

By the way, I was just reading about this study they just did with a focus group of comely young single women. Turns out 94% of them simply can't resist checking out a man wearing a shirt that includes both the words "skin" and "extreme." Go figure.

Food for thought.

Alright, I'm going to make some Redskins fans feel pretty bad. I ordered my shirts the day the post was made to order. I am a very big guy but ordered anyway. The shirts fitting aren't a concern, I just wanted to help keep this site going. I can't believe all those who said they would order aren't more concerned with helping this site than whether the shirts will fit. If mine are too small, I'll shrink them more and give them to some of my female friends with C's and D's.

I'm talking about their college grades. :rolleyes::D

Brave Aaaah, c'mon ... it's a T-shirt for God's sake, not a three piece suit.

Brave.....another quip worth repeating!!:laugh: :laugh:

Om--By the way, I was just reading about this study they just did with a focus group of comely young single women. Turns out 94% of them simply can't resist checking out a man wearing a shirt that includes both the words "skin" and "extreme." Go figure.

How did you know I was in that survey? :laugh: :laugh:

First y'all talk about the Skins uniforms, then fret over how Tshirts will fit. Beginning to sound like a blonde, guys.

PCS, Om, and Henry....you have to stay after school!!

;)

Blondie

Just trying to keep abreast, Henry. Lend support. Create pleasant mammar - er, memories for my brethren. If they get too low, you simply lift them up.

The brethren, that is.

My wife's in trouble tonight.

I already ordered mine. To all the regulers on the board, if you said you wanted T-shirts and haven't ordered them yet, DO IT. Support the best Skins site on the net. Where else are you going to find everything you need to keep up with the Skins. Yes, there is another board that is cool too,(you know which one, CPND) that alot of us are on too, but this place is the best.

Archived