Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Vent/i Hate The Chiefs Thread

ChicagoRedskinsFan

It's all been said already. I think it's just that Dick Vermiel hates Joe Gibbs, because they used to coach in the division together. How else do you explain them coming up so flat in a do or die game. Even their offense sucked, except for Larry Johnson. He must not of got the memo that they were throwing that game.

Their DC should seriously be fired. They got Patrick Surtain and Kendrell Bell during the offseason and they still play piss poor defense. About 8 guys could have tackled tiki barber on his first touchdown run. I guess no one thought it would be a good idea to do so. In order to tackle so bad they probably run "not-tackling" drills in camp.

I'm seriously disgusted with the cheifs. I kind of expected them to lose, but I didn't expect them to play as poorly as they did. Of course, if the Giants play like they did today, and we bring our A game we should have no trouble handling them.

Go Oakland(in preparation for week 17).

and i guess that redskins put on a tackling clinic when they played the giants. maybe k.c. studied how you played the giants and used the same game plan, then againn that couldnt be it either as kansas actually scored against the giants.

And how does it feel to be rudely thrown out of ExtremeSkins? Thats right your ass is history because you forgot how to be a human being or a man. Do you see how other fans from other teams have class, such as TOM the Giants fan and a few others.

Theres nothing at all wrong with talking smack about our teams and how were gonna whip someone on a given day, but when you cross the line as you did in my post to dallas fans, all you did was make all of your fellow cowgurl fans look as bad as you.

Do us a favor and stay in your cowgurl site, and for once in your life, be a man and apologize to the fans you had no right being so dayum cruel too and to ExtremeSkins for even putting up with people like you for as long as they did.

PS. "May Dallas Get Torn To Pieces"

Not only am i mad about this game......It makes me think how bad our offense played against KC!!!!!! They cant tackle and we should have beat them by 20 at thier house. I dont care that the Giants won....more mad we couldnt score more than 21 against that horrible D...Kiss our playoff hopes away after that game...It will take a miracle....And ill be praying!!

Playoffs are far from over, we just need to win out because the wild card will most likely be ours.

The Chiefs really embarrassed themselves on national TV yesterday. That tackling effort brought up painful memories of the Ron Lynn coached Redskin defenses of the mid 90's. They don't deserve a playoff spot. Neither do the Chargers with that sorry display against the Dolphins.

Steelers and Jags deserve the wildcard in the AFC.

Now the Skins just need to take care of business today and next week and then Norv can do us a favor in the last game.

Come on Norv, you got your revenge on us, can you please help us out.

Pretty please. :doh:

KC couldnt get it done two weeks in a row... pitiful, and when there play affects our playoff hopes so much. We are so unlucky..

if the redskins took care of their business then you wouldn't have to rely on other teams to help you. This is not a case of being unlucky its a case of not being very good period.

Archived