Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Vent/i Hate The Chiefs Thread

ChicagoRedskinsFan

Thanks for playing your A game against the Redskins and saving your ineptitude for Dallas and NY. Actually the Redskins shredded the KC defense too but of course they still found ways to lose.

If this is the kind of help we're going to get, we're in big trouble. That's what happens you blow games then and have to rely on other teams for help late in the season.

Maybe this is a good thing. If the Giants had lost to Philly and/or KC, it would be a classic scenario for the Redskins to blow it. As it is, they are still under the radar in the NFC playoff picture. A loss now won't be quite as painful as it would if everything had gone our way and expectations were sky high.

Go Redskins! Go Bears! Go Steelers!

Whats really sickening is that we gift-wrapped a victory for the Chiefs with turnovers that weren't even caused by good defensive plays while the Chiefs returned the favor for all of our division rivals.

That about sums it up. I think there must be a version of Murphy's law that applies to us. Anything that can happen (to hurt the Redskins) will happen and at the worst possible time.

']I'd like to thank the Chiefs too. :D

The Chiefs always seem to go in to a killer slide somewhere despite all their talent year to year lately, but I won't take anything away for your guys' win, Tom. They're playing great in most every way and I have always posted that Tiki Barber is one of those "most dangerous" guys teams need to worry about. My biggest hope for our season is and has been all about tomorrow, and I know you'll be rooting with us too, just for tomorrow :laugh: .

Not only am i mad about this game......It makes me think how bad our offense played against KC!!!!!! They cant tackle and we should have beat them by 20 at thier house. I dont care that the Giants won....more mad we couldnt score more than 21 against that horrible D...Kiss our playoff hopes away after that game...It will take a miracle....And ill be praying!!

Archived