Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THIS is what atmosphere Skins will need tomorow!

CounterTrey

Amazing piece - http://redskins.scout.com/2/479474.html - I would love to feel that energy and optimism tomorow - I promise to do my part

I'll be there in Sec 428, Row 29 going nuts with my buddy wearing the same jersey (Taylor) that i wore when we beat Dallas in Weeks 2. Its still unwashed so the karma is there. I've missed the last 7 games going overseas back to India but heard most of them live on NfL network so I'm trully stoked!

Lastly, whenever I watched the game with my buddy who I come to the game we are 4-0 including 3-0 at home so I pray that continues.

See Ya @ Game -

Anyone sit close by to me??

My parents moved back to Delhi where I was born. I try and go abck every year to chill. BTW we get all the Sunday night and Monday night games so I got to watch the skins beat Philly in Delhi on ESPN.

Its wierd though since its really and Monday or Tuesday morning game - ever watched the skins play at Breakfast?

I'm so pumped I think I'm hyperventilating right now!! Gonna be hard to sleep tonight!

And can we PLEASE stop all of the negativeity - its driving me crazy ..ever thought of spearding positive karma and energy - sheez its like half this board is crying cause the Giant won today - we start by beating DALLAS tommorow :dallasuck

Mark it down - We are gonna play the game of our lives tomm and I'm counting on Cooley to catch 2 td's tomorow!

Go Skins!

''They were unbelievable,'' Dorsett said. ''You could tell they were waiting for us and wanted us for a while and they showed it. Their team delivered what they wanted. I wish that our fans could be as boisterous as Redskins fans. Fans don't realize what that does for a team to have that kind of support.''

That single paragraph should be our mantra tomorrow.

We got to recreate that environment, anyone who is going to the game, please tell everyone to never to let up. Make it so the Cowboys wont be about to hear themselves breathe, make them fear Fedex, like RFK was feared. Please do anything you have to make noise and if someone tells you to calm down, tell them to be a real Skins fan and support their team. Go to the bathroom before the game and hold it until the final whistle blows. Dallas must fail at Fedex.

My parents moved back to Delhi where I was born. I try and go abck every year to chill. BTW we get all the Sunday night and Monday night games so I got to watch the skins beat Philly in Delhi on ESPN.

Its wierd though since its really and Monday or Tuesday morning game - ever watched the skins play at Breakfast?

I'm so pumped I think I'm hyperventilating right now!! Gonna be hard to sleep tonight!

And can we PLEASE stop all of the negativeity - its driving me crazy ..ever thought of spearding positive karma and energy - sheez its like half this board is crying cause the Giant won today - we start by beating DALLAS tommorow :dallasuck

Mark it down - We are gonna play the game of our lives tomm and I'm counting on Cooley to catch 2 td's tomorow!

Go Skins!

I rarely get to watch the games but if I do its so damned early in the morning. If AFN isn't playing the Redskins game tonight I will lose it and call them back in the states so they get a clue.

:dallasuck

I rarely get to watch the games but if I do its so damned early in the morning. If AFN isn't playing the Redskins game tonight I will lose it and call them back in the states so they get a clue.

I so hope our military folks get to see the game.....the biggest rivalry in professional sports should be a no brainer, but the problem is that the programmers might not have a brain. :2cents:

Archived