Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How the game will go down

MumboSauce

Not a Swami, or MsCleo or any of that...

First quarter no score, both defenses play well and hold.

Second Q, Dallas takes more chances than we do..get down the field, not that dumb dreaded flea flicker, but a HB pass. Skins D saves a TD. Dallas settles for a FG. 3-0 Dallas.

Skins methodically dink and dump down field with decent runs by Portis, and underneath throws to Moss, Cooley, Sellers. Brunell gets hit, fumbles turnover.

Dallas drives, their RB(Barber or Jones not sure) breaks a 30 yard run to the left.

Next snap...Williams dials up a dare I say "exotic" blitz! one man too many to block, get serious pressure on Bledsoe and the rook Rogers Picks him off, 5 yard return.

Skins ensuing drive, Rock busts a few good runs mixed with Portis, short yardage but moving the sticks. Skins do one of those damned WR screens I hate to see and it almost gets picked off. Sean Taylor lines up on offense as a WR. Brunell actually sees the other half of the field and connects with Taylor Jacobs for 16 yds. next play a throw to Sellers or Cooley for a TD. 7-3 skins.

for the rest. watch the game lol. Was just having a little fun.

Go skins!

"the weather doesnt really favor anyone really. Its been getting in the teens in Dallas recently, for those of you who think that it doesnt get cold in texas, it actually has some pretty cold winters....and hot summers. But hail skins, at least theyve been practicing in the snow."

the weather does matter....dallas, when bledsoe is protected, has a better passing game than we do. our CBs are injured. If it is snowing tomorrow that benefits the team with a stronger runner game: us!

"the weather doesnt really favor anyone really. Its been getting in the teens in Dallas recently, for those of you who think that it doesnt get cold in texas, it actually has some pretty cold winters....and hot summers. But hail skins, at least theyve been practicing in the snow."

the weather does matter....dallas, when bledsoe is protected, has a better passing game than we do. our CBs are injured. If it is snowing tomorrow that benefits the team with a stronger runner game: us!

It's not gonna snow tomorrow, period.

the weather doesnt really favor anyone really. Its been getting in the teens in Dallas recently, for those of you who think that it doesnt get cold in texas, it actually has some pretty cold winters....and hot summers. But hail skins, at least theyve been practicing in the snow.

Dallas is more of a passing team than a running team now. Their OL is hurting and most of their yards have come through the air. While the Redskins are doing next to nothing through the air Portis is averaging over 100 per game lately and Rock had over 100 2 weeks ago.

I'd say considering that and the major noise that the crowd will be making, it really does favor the Redskins quite a bit. I don't think they will be able to run the ball on us, I hope, and the stadium will be deafening. It better be anyway.

Dallas is also a bad rushing team on the road. This should continue against our better than most run D. If not for giving up big runs to great rushing teams this year our run D would rank much higher. They tend to tear average rush offenses up and the injured lineman are back. The Defense should force Dallas to pass and the cold and noise will hopefully cause Bledsoe to do what he does best, throw picks on the road.

I hope Gibbs gets a little ballsy on the play calling though. I would really really really hate to see another Parcells trick play in the 4th be the deciding factor. If we get a chance to go up by 14+ then by all means don't get ultra conservative just to preserve a 3-7 point lead that history proves we never hold onto.

Archived