Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An anxious Redskins fan

DieHard86

Can't get any work done, why are people picking the Redskins to win calling it an upset if the Redskins are favored, Peter King picked all of the relevant NFC games to go our way - is that bad or good?, Skins are 3-0 when I watch them play Cowboys in person, gotta make it 4-0, I'm gonna yell until I lose my voice, we have Griffin and Salavea playing at the same time - definitely good, LaVar's gotta get in there and rock somebody early in the game, watch out for Terry Glenn and that Witten guy

Can't get any work done, why are people picking the Redskins to win calling it an upset if the Redskins are favored, Peter King picked all of the relevant NFC games to go our way - is that bad or good?, Skins are 3-0 when I watch them play Cowboys in person, gotta make it 4-0, I'm gonna yell until I lose my voice, we have Griffin and Salavea playing at the same time - definitely good, LaVar's gotta get in there and rock somebody early in the game, watch out for Terry Glenn and that Witten guy

Why are people so anxious for a lost?:rolleyes:

I hear ya. Sunday cant come quick enough. Thank god theres NFL games on all day tomorrow to help pass the day, otherwise I would be antsy all day waiting to head out sunday morning.

Lost? Isn't that a show on ABC. I think you meant loss. That is what you will be recieving on Sunday. After the game, Sean Taylor will put a leash on Keyshwans neck and take him for a walk so he can pee. He will be doing so because Keyshawn is Sean's *****.

Anxious for a "lost"?

Why is it that 90% of cowpie fans are inevitably as illiterate as they are generally ignorant? Never mind, I already know.

This is a truly cherished reality out of our rivalry: Regardless of the great history of both franchises and their pantheon of great players & coaches (well, Landry), the rest of the NFL fan base will always view cowpie fans as the bottom-feeders of the igwad ponds.

Beware the "comets" iggy :laugh:

:dallasuck

Archived