Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Biggest Game in FedEx History

jrockster21

It says something that a game in Week 15 is the biggest game in the history of that dump.

It says something that people think it is. Fact is, it is not. The biggest game was the playoff game. This is not a playoff game people, no matter what anyone says. It certainly is a must win. Remember if we win this game, then next game will be 10 times more important.

Top 3?? What other game has been bigger??? Dude...the playoff game, that was sweet. But nobody thought the Lions could beat us. It didn't have the feel of this game. The rivalry alone makes this game bigger, in my opinion.

I will say this...IF we win this game and the GMen lose to KC, the next week against the Giants will replace this game as the biggest FedEx has ever seen, that is for sure.

Redskins vs San Fran first Superbowl run...

That's the beauty of it. We don't have to say ...IF, because we'll know in 36 hours. And that will just increase the intensity, either way. Whether Giants win or lose, Redskins still MUST win. We'll just have more info re chances at NFC East or wildcard. But the intensity will go up a notch, for sure.

And that Lions game was intense. I have an hour of VHS video of that game. GREAT GAME! And the crowd was absolutely unbelieveable, from the very first moment of the kickoff, on. I still remember it like yesterday. We sacked Frerotte on the second play, I think. He dislocated his finger, had to call a time out. Three and out. The stadium was friggin nuts.

More like 68hrs

We could win this game and still go out and lose one more game and not make the playoffs and that would make this game worthless.

The 99 Playoff game was much bigger.....not even close.

The 1st game ever was bigger.

This game is at best the 3rd biggest......but it'll only be remembered that fondly if we go out and finish the season strong and actually make the playoffs.

Who's being ****y? You said our biggest game was 8 years ago.

:laugh::laugh:

Read sir. Read.

Try reading yourself, I wrote earlier that I considered the Skins playoff game to be the biggest game at Fedex.

Since the last Cowboys home playoff game was 8 seasons ago, I'll stand by my statement.

It says something that people think it is. Fact is, it is not. The biggest game was the playoff game. This is not a playoff game people, no matter what anyone says. It certainly is a must win. Remember if we win this game, then next game will be 10 times more important.

I think we have to wait and see. If we stomp their guts out, then beat the Giants minus AP, and handle the Eagles, we can look back at this Cowboys game with fond memory.

The crowd will determine how big the game is. The crowd was friggin' nuts in Jan 2000. And hopefully, it will be at least equally as nuts in Dec., 2005.

These next two games are the biggest in fed ex field's history, the lions game it was pretty certain we were going to win.

I already said this above, but maybe you missed it. The Redskins lost to the Lions 33-17 in the regular season that year. So, it was by no means certain we would win that game.

Archived