Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This week's Inside the NFL...

dahogs

After we lost to the Chargers, Bob Costas conceided to Chris Carter that he was right about the Redskins and everyone else on the show was wrong from a predicition earlier this year. If we beat the cowboys this week and the giants next week, I hope Collinsworth makes Carter eat his words from earlier this year.

Chris Carter has been the most unbelievable hater of them all this year. I think Dan Snyder killed his dog or something :doh:

comical, really.

Chris is mad because Fred Smoot did not invite him on the boat ride and Al Davis did not invite him to Oakland to continue his so called tutering of Randy ( the 2nd best ) Moss!

The argument was that in order to beat Dallas you have to pressure Bledsoe, and KC's defensive front is better than ours, and yet they still couldn't get it done.

Oh they got it done alright, but the official (who must have been paid off) created a holding call (out of thin air) after KC stopped Dallas on 4th down. He should have been fired! I believe many NFL officials are fearful of the home crowd.

I'm glad we're the home team this week!

Oh they got it done alright, but the official (who must have been paid off) created a holding call (out of thin air) after KC stopped Dallas on 4th down. He should have been fired! I believe many NFL officials are fearful of the home crowd.

I'm glad we're the home team this week!

Hate to tell ya this but Derrick Johnson had Whitten in a bear-hug.....typically the pukes get a lot of breaks that they don't deserve, but that wasn"t one of them. Johnson didn't even try to disguise it....just wrapped his arms around and wouldn't even let him turn around for the ball. I watched it amidst a bunch of puke fans -- so it obviously hurt even more....but it was the right call.

:dallasuck

I would not listen to Carter, I used to live in Boca , where Carter lives now and would see him @ various parties because his kid went to the same school as mine........He definitely thinks he is better than everyone else.......He just likes Philly...I think he picked Philly to win the NFC east, prior to all the soap opera stuff with TO. So his guess on us was just that...A GUESS....I would listen to Collinsworth and Marino more than Carter.........For the Comment on Marino....even though he is picking against us SKINS, Dan is a class act.......I never liked the Dolphins with all my time in South Florida, but respected Marino for his play on the field and class off the field........

Archived