Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What ever happened to Sean Taylor playing in the redzone?

ThaGibbskin

Remember the beginning of the season when he would come in as a WR in goal line passing situations? I freakin loved that. How could u as a defender not keep an eye out on him. He he so freakishly talented and has the most insane ups. Imagine him lining up against Roy Williams in the redzone, and catching a TD over his head and then pushing him to the ground after he makes the TD catch. I would cry with pure joy. That would be one of the few things that could top the Crayton hit. But yeah, i would love to see ST in there every play if possible, the dude is a game changer.

ya i wouldnt mind seeing him back in there on goalline type situations as a receiver theres a low chance of him getting hurt and we all know of his skills he wouldnt have any trouble outjumping ppl and making a catch if he was mildly open id like to see it and along with you nothing would be better than him beating roy williams to CATCH A TD ON OFFENSE

id like to see him in there just to throw off the defenses and attract some attention. if he came in, the focus of the defense would be on him. run him on a route into the endzone then BAM...throw it to mike sellers wide open on the opposite side of the endzone. TOUCHDOWN SKINS

here's a better question i think(no offense): whatever happened to using mike sellars off the play action? that was money on the goaline earlier in the year and i think would be effective on most short yardage situations.

yeah, i was actually wondering that myself during the last couple of games. we havnt used him at all in the last month. we probably have been saving a lot of good plays for these 2 upcoming games. i really cant wait for this weekend to begin. :D :dallasuck

I would like to see ST lined up as a reciever again. I would like to see him get an offensive TD and run an interception back for a td Sunday.

Oh them freakin assistants they can't figure out.....yeah make all that money and I'm happy for them, but can't figure out how to use him?

Archived