Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Culpepper be traded to Raiders?

H-O-G

Seeing how well Brad Johnson is doing for the Vikings, do you think that the Raiders would give another 1st round to the Vikings for Dante Culpepper? The Raiders need a QB and we all know how dangerous Culpepper and Moss can be......

Rant....

I agree. Culpepper is a monster. He justs needs to get used to playing without Moss. I tell you what though, I sell the farm for us to get him.

We have Jason Campbell tho...

Dante Culpepper is coming off a bad knee injury and was not playing well the first 7 games, leading the Vikings to a 2-5 record...

Brad Johnson is in the twilight of his career. He's done some great things on the field and after the Vikings were headed to a losing record he stepped and played great. Johnson in my book is not really a back up. He's a starter so you never know.

As far as Dante Culpepper goes, he's still in Mike Tice's plans. His knee is so unhealthy that he won't play in the first few games next year. I think Minnesota thought it could win easily without Randy Moss, but instead the offense getting into fourth gear, it stayed in first gear. Maybe they will try to draft a wideout nearing Moss's caliber when he was a Sr. in college. But I don't think Culpepper isn't going anyplace.

It wouldn't be unreasonable for Minny to do it considering they will have a new front office and most likely coaching staff next year, so drafting a QB with Arizona's (or Jets) 1st round pick would make sense, because they could afford to sit him a year while Johnson is there and build the team around him.

Archived