Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are You Ready???

kneifl

FOR SUNDAY WHEN THE DALLAS COWBOYS COME INTO TOWN AND BLOW THE DOORS OFF OF THE WASHINGTON DEADSKINS?? I AM BECAUSE BLEDSOE AND GLENN ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY, JOHNSON AND WITTEN WILL GET THEIR RESPECTIVE NUMBERS AS WELL. LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT DEFENSE BECAUSE WE OWN YOU GUYS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT. ROY WILLIAMS WILL BE HUNGRY AND FOR SURE HAVE SOME DEFENSIVE TD'S. IT'S FUNNY AS HELL WORKING IN DC AND LIVING HERE LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE PUNK ASS FANS THINK THERE TEAM IS SO GREAT WHEN THEY REALLY SUCK AND WE BEAT YOU GUYS EVERY YEAR.

HAVE FUN ON SUNDAY....bash_skins.gifbash_skins.gifsigns_troll_skins_spinner_s.gifsux_skins.gifsux_skins.gif

COWBOYS RULE!!!!lombardi.gif

kneifl

FOR SUNDAY WHEN THE DALLAS COWBOYS COME INTO TOWN AND BLOW THE DOORS OFF OF THE WASHINGTON DEADSKINS?? I AM BECAUSE BLEDSOE AND GLENN ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY, JOHNSON AND WITTEN WILL GET THEIR RESPECTIVE NUMBERS AS WELL. LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT DEFENSE BECAUSE WE OWN YOU GUYS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT. ROY WILLIAMS WILL BE HUNGRY AND FOR SURE HAVE SOME DEFENSIVE TD'S. IT'S FUNNY AS HELL WORKING IN DC AND LIVING HERE LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE PUNK ASS FANS THINK THERE TEAM IS SO GREAT WHEN THEY REALLY SUCK AND WE BEAT YOU GUYS EVERY YEAR.

HAVE FUN ON SUNDAY....bash_skins.gifbash_skins.gifsigns_troll_skins_spinner_s.gifsux_skins.gifsux_skins.gif

kneifl

Thank you for proving our point that Dallas fans are the most unintelligent fans around... well done

kneifl

OH YEAH!! WELL MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!:redpunch:

kneifl

You live in D.C. ?? What a shame, why dont you move your trash talking worthless piece of s##$ out of here and back to that S hole you call texas!! Your too much of a sissy to say s#$# in our face in person only talk tough behind the monitor and come out of the wood work cause you won last week!! STFU go back to sleep little boy.

Mods I'll have a bright blue star as my avatar. It doesn't get any better than that.

kneifl

I like to see that kind of pride after a loss, even from a Cowboys fan. Unfortunately I think this is the usual hollow talk of a pukes fan who won't show up on Monday......just like after week 2. Since when did your D own us???? SANTANA......make sure you visit Roy this time in the burn ward, last time I heard it was really painfull :dallasuck

You live in D.C. ?? What a shame, why dont you move your trash talking worthless piece of s##$ out of here and back to that S hole you call texas!! Your too much of a sissy to say s#$# in our face in person only talk tough behind the monitor and come out of the wood work cause you won last week!! STFU go back to sleep little boy.

Please sissy boy, your fans suck. Have been to some of your games before where you regularly get OWNED by the opposing team. Other teams have a lot more spirit and fan base than your worthless pathetic team does. It's sad really seeing an owner with all that money make the teams decisions try to build a team with a washed up has been coach and superstars that are past their prime. Sad...really sad.

kneifl

kneifl

its funny that you live here and work here and root for dallas, go back to dallas then, or oh... my bad u never came from there.... oh oh i didnt know my fault, you dont even know where dallas is located..... ic ic.

well stop trolling.

More Redskin dribble, I'll be back Sunday night to rub it in your faces unless I get some positive responses. We all know you're going to get throttled.

Remember, the boys are back in town!!

kneifl

I believe the word you're looking for is DRIVEL, you moron, but you're a Cowboy fan so we wont hold you to such high standards. I have a deal for you: As long as you don't write anything when you post, you can stay.

And Redskins fans can say whatever we want about the Cowboys because we EMBARASSED you in your house on primetime TV when you were "honoring" your Cowboy legends. IT will only get worse for you this Sunday in DC.

you're a POS for rooting for the Cowboys while living in the DC area.

Please sissy boy, your fans suck. Have been to some of your games before where you regularly get OWNED by the opposing team. Other teams have a lot more spirit and fan base than your worthless pathetic team does. It's sad really seeing an owner with all that money make the teams decisions try to build a team with a washed up has been coach and superstars that are past their prime. Sad...really sad.

kneifl

How is our coach washed up and a has been when he is pretty much the same age as yours with more Superbowl victories??? Oh yeah.....longest season ticket waiting list in all of sports.....our fans must really hate the skins? Is it warmer with your head that far up your a$$ or are they the same thing?

kneifl

Since your a puke fan tell me that your going to the game? PM me where your section is.. I ll come and pay a visit and see who the real sissy is.. Talk is tough behing the monitory you little b#$##. Since our fans are all sissy's let me know where to come and find you and prove you wrong.

Come on man, you know he started liking the cowboyz when they won their superbowl in the 90's. He's not a loyal cowboy fan. Ask the dude who was the Cowboyz QB before Troy Aikmen, he probably doesn't even know, or he'll check it off the internet. Where were you when they were 1-15? He'll probably say we got that win against you. DC cowboy fans are so fake it's sad. When the next true dynasty comes around they jump on that team. So DC cowboy fan shut up and watch your pretend favorite football team.

FOR SUNDAY WHEN THE DALLAS COWBOYS COME INTO TOWN AND BLOW THE DOORS OFF OF THE WASHINGTON DEADSKINS?? I AM BECAUSE BLEDSOE AND GLENN ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY, JOHNSON AND WITTEN WILL GET THEIR RESPECTIVE NUMBERS AS WELL. LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT DEFENSE BECAUSE WE OWN YOU GUYS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT. ROY WILLIAMS WILL BE HUNGRY AND FOR SURE HAVE SOME DEFENSIVE TD'S. IT'S FUNNY AS HELL WORKING IN DC AND LIVING HERE LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE PUNK ASS FANS THINK THERE TEAM IS SO GREAT WHEN THEY REALLY SUCK AND WE BEAT YOU GUYS EVERY Y

kneifl

Your a punk. If your any kind of a man, you'll tell me where to meet you and say those juvenile remarks in front of me so I can smash that punk a$$ face of yours. Big man behind a computer, huh?

You see, I had to write something as immature as you. See how idiotic you sound?

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived