Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans in NY - will skins game be on fox?

Guest ComebackKing

Yup this is the main late game on Sunday. Washington Vs. Dallas meaningful games in December are big ratings grabbers. For good reason!

i would def check for sure though, eventhough its the national game, it doesnt mean it aired everywhere.....i was flying home from vegas and wiating for my flight thinkin i could watch the skins/bucs game there, but they aired the seahawks/rams game....it was the worst 3 hours ever, i pretty much was on the phone the whole time gettin updates...so it not gaurennteed it gonna be on, but it def ones in more placces then not, I would jsut double check

Well if there is a doubleheader that week on Fox, then yes, everyone should get the game.

But if CBS has the double header and FOX is only airing one game, it will depend on regional coverage they will either show an early game or our game.

I dont see how FOX can have a doubleheader when it was only recently announced that our game was moving to the afternoon. Isnt the doubleheader schedule announced before the season starts?

Well if there is a doubleheader that week on Fox, then yes, everyone should get the game.

But if CBS has the double header and FOX is only airing one game, it will depend on regional coverage they will either show an early game or our game.

I dont see how FOX can have a doubleheader when it was only recently announced that our game was moving to the afternoon. Isnt the doubleheader schedule announced before the season starts?

CBS had the double header last week...

Archived