Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Live recap?

carter23

Moss was good; although, it appeared that he has a chip on his shoulder. Maybe it's his personality but he seemed like he really didn't want to be there. He does seem to enjoy his opportunity with the Redskins and explained that he was only thrown to about 65 times with 48 catches with the Jets; whereas, Coles had 90 catches and complained about our system. Springs discussed how impressed he is with Moss's speed but that his hands have impressed him the most.

Moss was good; although, it appeared that he has a chip on his shoulder. Maybe it's his personality but he seemed like he really didn't want to be there. He does seem to enjoy his opportunity with the Redskins and explained that he was only thrown to about 65 times with 48 catches with the Jets; whereas, Coles had 90 catches and complained about our system. Springs discussed how impressed he is with Moss's speed but that his hands have impressed him the most.

I think it's just his personality..... I took from his appearance that he really likes being in Washington, especially with Portis and Taylor, UM guys.

I think it is really his personality. He is not "flamboyant" like CP. More reserved.

They talked about his brother, and how well he plays at Miami. Taking one to the house this year.

Springs said if they had the two of them on each side of the field, he would just sit back and watch them run.........he wouldn't pull a hamstring trying to catch either one. :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Archived