Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dang Sean Taylor is one tough guy!

Kansas_SkinsFan

your age shows saying foolishness like this.

Look at your team's sorry a** linebackers. You think they could outhit Lavar Arrington, Marcus Washington and Lemar Marshall???? Your corners don't lay the wood like Carlos Rogers does. Roy Williams gets smoked by all the big names. Sean Taylor simply eliminates them. The #1 reason to hate Dallas fans is because they don't understand football. They don't truly see the game.

You can tell that in the last few weeks he has been feeling better. The big hits are coming back. Earlier in the season it was apparant he wasn't hitting people like he did last year, but that has changed recently. He wasn't the same from the cowboys game till about the raiders game, he started looking like his old self during that game.

and if anybody on both offenses is finesse its SANTANA MOSS!

i never see santana duck a tackle.

but as u stated before, skins fans are hypocrites? well for some reason we have a number of cowhide fans here in rockville, but when i tell them to go back to dallas, they dont even know where it is.... puahahahah... dumba$$

i would love to have a pick up football game with u and your boys and show how skins fans do.

Guest Dave959
I just hope Sean Taylor finds Patrick Crayton again.

I've got a feeling Crayton still feels the sting from last time Tayor found him and will be looking over his shoulder for him....

You can tell that in the last few weeks he has been feeling better. The big hits are coming back. Earlier in the season it was apparant he wasn't hitting people like he did last year, but that has changed recently. He wasn't the same from the cowboys game till about the raiders game, he started looking like his old self during that game.

I would definitely say his shoulder injury was bothering him for at least half the season. He certainly is coming around though!! :cheers:

Yeah, I was noticing the same thing. He's moving more decisively. The man is scary when he's feeling good!

Sean taylor is the best safety in the league he does have mental breakdowns but so does every other football player in the league. Ed reed has a defense that has been good for 5 years or more. Sean taylor made this defense a top 10. One flaw on Sean taylor is his off field distractions. Everyone knows he is facing felony charges in Florida right. I hope he gets acquitted cause he is the man.

Im glad we picked taylor instead of winslow cause he hasnt played at all. Sean taylor is a new breed of safeties bigger, faster, stronger. Dawkins, and Roy williams use to be the men of the east but Taylor soars over both of them.

We need to start winning or else free agency will be put in his mind. If we keep losing we will probably lose someone good like Portis, moss, or taylor. I know there contracts are long term but all you have to say is trade me and youre being traded so go skins and put our 1st round pick in Jason campbell, before he turns into Phillip rivers, the best unheard quarterback in the league.

ST is one of the toughest players in this league, If not the toughest. I know one damn thing for certain, with all the cowpukes trolls on here talkin ****, you better hope like hell your cowpukes play the best damn football that they are physically and mentally capable of playing, cause I'm tellin your sorry dallas ass right now the skins are tastin blood, and how dare you even think about comin in our house to hurt our playoff chances....no no....Not this time boys! We are hungry..and we will NOT lose sunday.

Archived