Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dang Sean Taylor is one tough guy!

Kansas_SkinsFan

from the washingtonpost. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/12/AR2005121201683.html

"Free safety Sean Taylor has for the past 3 1/2 months been playing with a low-grade separation of his shoulder, suffered in the first game of the season. "Whether you call it a low-grade separation or a contusion, he practiced every day. He won't get treatment for it. He blocks out pain. He plays through it," assistant head coach-defense Gregg Williams said. "It's a testament to his toughness as a football player."

you know Sean is gonna be jacked up for Dallas!! Along with the whole team, the fans!! Bring it on! :dallasuck

Sean Taylor is the best safety in the league, Ed Reed can't jump with Randy Moss and doesn't stand a chance against Lorenzo Neal.

Taylor is more physical than Reed and I don't think Ed would have punked Neal like that either. But believe me, he can jump with anyone in the league. I'll still take Taylor though -- take away his mental errors (which are getting better) and he is the best hands down.

:dallasuck

your age shows saying foolishness like this.

Just turned legal last year, eh? Nice of you to pick on the 16 year old on this board. Hey, with all of your wise-old-years, you can pick on the 12 and 6 year olds too. I can't even BELIEVE you pointed out someone else's age when you're only 22. I'm not a wise old man either but at least I don't pretend to be. Pathetic.

Sean Taylor is going to lay a hurt on your "finesse" players just like he did the first game in this season. I can't wait to see Terry Glenn get broken in half by ST. He plays like a chicken, always stepping out of bounds to avoid the hit. Julius Jones is playing like a pansy this year too and can't get the tough yards. It's so bad Parcells is pulling out trick plays to win games - cutsie plays won't work forever in the NFL pal. This is why Lil Kenzo thinks your team is a finesse team.

Archived