Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins/Pukes=National Game

disneyskin

Actually, I think Troy will be very professional, as always. He was on our side during both the force-out and 2pt conversion calls against TB. I have a lot of respect for him. But.........will he secretly be rooting for Dallas? I'm not sure. I think his loyalties are more to the guys he played with than Parcells and the current squad.

It makes me sick that Troy gets to do this game.

I did like when Theismann did the Eagles game though.

It doesnt make me sick, I have never heard him make a biased statement while doing a game, I actually look forward to him, though then I have to listen to Joe Buck, but even Buck cant ruin Aikman's quality analysis

It makes me sick that Troy gets to do this game.

I did like when Theismann did the Eagles game though.

You gotta be a real luddite to think that Theismann is a better TV man than Aikman. Theismann makes me wonder if he ever played the game with some of his comments, until he reminds us of how great he was and how he did it all before.

I hate nationally televised games for two reasons; first, I would rather not have the team be in the spot light; and secondly, the NFL ticket forces us to watch the local channel which means I will not get the game in HD. The last reason being the primary reason.

I can't believe the number of 'skins fans that don't like Theismann.

I liked him playing QB.

Felt sick when he got injured.

Ate in his restaurant, several times.

Hate him in the broadcast booth.

(Although, I do remember him saying something good, once. Somebody dropped back and threw a pass, but the pass got swatted back to the QB. Theisman pointed out that on the QB's stats, that goes in the books as a completed pass, and a reception. Said "I've got three.")

Archived