Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear Cardinals.........

Chrisbob74

.........it was lovely to see you again today, these last five years or so have been tough not seeing you regularly every season and having to put up with these occasional meets. We are like ships that pass in the night now.

Anyway, just to tell you we miss you and thanks for today, it was just like old times. No matter how bad things get it's nice to know we can rely on the Cards to help us feel better and get us back on a winning roll.

It's not the same though, we still wish you were back in the NFC East giving us two guaranteed wins a season.

So, just to say....................we miss those loveable losers. We miss you Cardinals.

Yours, the undersigned........

Washington Redskins

PS, hope to see you again soon.

How stupid do you have to be to make a thread like this after a very close win? This wasn't a blowout, it was ugly and could easily have gone the other way.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. If you have any concept of karma you'd keep your mouth shut and move on rather than try to get a cheap dig in on, what was sadly enough, a very worthy opponent today~

How stupid do you have to be to make a thread like this after a very close win? This wasn't a blowout, it was ugly and could easily have gone the other way.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. If you have any concept of karma you'd keep your mouth shut and move on rather than try to get a cheap dig in on, what was sadly enough, a very worthy opponent today~

Fook Karma and lighten up that was funny. I enjoyed it dude!! nice post.

.........it was lovely to see you again today, these last five years or so have been tough not seeing you regularly every season and having to put up with these occasional meets. We are like ships that pass in the night now.

Anyway, just to tell you we miss you and thanks for today, it was just like old times. No matter how bad things get it's nice to know we can rely on the Cards to help us feel better and get us back on a winning roll.

It's not the same though, we still wish you were back in the NFC East giving us two guaranteed wins a season.

So, just to say....................we miss those loveable losers. We miss you Cardinals.

Yours, the undersigned........

Washington Redskins

PS, hope to see you again soon.

That's a little tough considering we got beat in most of the statistical areas (except score, of course).

Additionally, it is in poor taste. Let's be gracious winners.

This game had me a little worried there. Boldin had a great day and our DB's were getting picked on in some areas.

The one area where the cards may have won in the end is the injury list. I guess its a source of major concern and we got Dallas this week. We don't need anyone hurt for that game.

Dude, get real. The only reason we won this game was because of Defense and Special teams because Gibbs doesnt know how to coach an offense. They didnt do nothing. I dont even understand how you can make a thread like this. Anyway, Good game Cardinals.

Gibbs doesn't know how to coach an offense? Get real.

If Cooley caught the ball, and didn't tip it into the Cards hands, game would have been completely different. As far as I can see, Gibbs is coaching fine games, players haven't been executing.

All Im gonna say is that the Cards WR's are awesome. We didnt play all that bad, their Wr's kept them alive at ALL times. I'll admit Brunell didnt have that great a game, but two picks were from tipped balls and thats not his fault. If the Cards had a better QB then a lot of teams and not just us would have been in trouble. Are either of thier recievers a free agent?

Archived