Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis 05-06 Video - NERD - Rock Star

Thanks SF...lookin at those highlights I realize even more that CP is a baller...hope there's a lot more highlights to be added by the end of the season (playoffs included!!)

Yes! CP is the man. People fuss about his running but looking at that it seemed that he wasn't taking the first hit and going down, he was making guys work for their tackles. CP is a baller!

Awesome video, hadnt seen it yet. I really like the song.

One thing that stands out after watching that is that Portis is a downhill runner with great lateral quickness. Thats a lethal combination right there. I've been very happy with what I've seen from Portis this year.

Awesome video, hadnt seen it yet. I really like the song.

One thing that stands out after watching that is that Portis is a downhill runner with great lateral quickness. Thats a lethal combination right there. I've been very happy with what I've seen from Portis this year.

he has 8 tds in his last 8 games. The O line is getting better next year he will have like 16 17 tds 1500+ yards.

is it just me or does the video end on the third highlight?>

I'm having some problems downloading it as well...:whoknows: Just keep trying I guess...

I got the whole video on the third try! :) I'm not so sure about NERD -- the lyrics of their song is "I guess you haven't heard that we swallow guys." Swallowing guys, eh?? :puke:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived