Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor as goal line running back

canesluver

You guys know that Portis had no problem getting in the endzone in short yardage situations in Denver.

Also you guys mentioning Rock getting the ball in those kinda sutionations, I guess because of his size but...

Portis is 4 inches taller (5"11) and 212 lbs listed

Cartwright is 5'7 and listed at 215.

Most of our problems in short yardage, goal line situation is that we get NO push at all, we dont make a new yard of scrimage for our guys. Can't run when you get the ball and you have to make a move to avoid contact or you have to put your hat down and try to make a hole.

LaDainian Tomlinson is 5'10 and 220, 8 lbs heavier then Portis, and has 17 td's this year, do you think the 8 lbs makes the differnce there?

Some of the people on here say Taylor was an amazing runningback in highschool so therefore he could be one of the best RB's in the NFL??? Uhhhhh yeah thats why when he got to Miami they started Portis and Gore and sent ST to safety right? Yeah thats why.

Hey guys, Joe Salavea is huge we can use that guy on goal line! Hey guys, I heard somewhere that Carlos Rogers once had aspirations to become a QB in 7th grade! Lets start him in the next game I think he would give us an advantage! Hey guys, I heard some of the players in the Redskins marching band can really catch the football! Lets put em in as our #2 WR and give em a shot downfield!!!

Archived