Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs and Rogers: I hope you are seeing the disrespect

LiveStrongSkins

MAN we are going to stump a mud hole in the cards. please everybody calm down. this team is not that good they struggle with the 49ers, a nteam we put 55 points on. we will win easy. holla back!!!!!!!!!

I remember hearing the same thing about Tampa having a hard time with the 49ers too... :doh:

Every "analyst" I have seen this week has Fitzgerald and Boldin as fantasy locks, thus predicting huge games from them. I kind of like this though. Two guys with egos like Rogers and Springs will be ready for the challenge. A little guy named Sean Taylor will be ready as well. :laugh:

I like how everybody says that they are going to have a great game just because two of their recievers had 100 yd games last week. Ok so they passed for a bunch of yards last week, but you know who they were playing against??? The 49ers and they just barely eeked out a 17-10 win against the 49ers. Pleeeeeease they may have good recievers but the Redskins are a much better team then the cardinals. So they had two recievers go over 100 yds that game so what THEIR TEAM didn't score a touchdown until the fourth quarter and that was their only touch downbut the Redskins rolled a dump truck over the 49ers. We kicked the 49ers ass so hard they should have thrown in the towel at half time. We kicked their ass so hard we put in our back up quarterback in the fourth quarter and the Mark Brunell was feelin just fine. Santana Moss had over 100 yds on 5 catches Boldin had to get 10 before he broke 100 and Fitzgerald needed 8. When the redskins crush the cardinals on sunday I am going to laugh at all the mediots who said they could be a problem for the skins. Don't get me wrong they are a pro team and any given sunday blah blah blah, but the skins are by far the better team.

Think about it, the cardinals have 12 players on IR. They have more players out for the season then on the field at one time. Four of them are offensive lineman (2 centers (yeah their on their 3rd string center right now), a guard, and some random lineman who played tackle but could play some other position on the line if thats what you call playing), 4 defensive lineman (their starting defensive end Bertrand Berry (who is actually pretty good, but that doesn't matter cause his ass isn't playing), and three defensive tackles which includes 2 starters and a back-up), a rookie tight end (that doesn't matter cause he probably sucked anyways), a fullback, a running back, and a line backer. Our defensive tackles are probably going stuff the run and break Kurt Warner's face off, and our offensive line is probably going to embaress their defensive line, Hell Mark Brunell well probably be sitting in the pocket eating ice cream and cookies and he won't even spill a drop on his uniform, he'll look like Tom Brady back their or Peyton Manning for god sakes.

But I digress, I shouldn't even be saying these things, or typing them for that matter, because I am not supposed to be gameplanning for the Redskins, everytime I do that I end up being wrong (except for when we played the 49er's, you would have to be on LSD to have bet against the redskins in that game.)

Oh yeah and before I forget, Springs and Rogers will probably both have interceptions for that game, and maybe even a sack a piece, the redskins defense will probably get so many sacks that they'll end up putting Mark Brunell at defensive end in the fourth quarter and he'll come up with like 5 sacks and go to the pro bowl because of it, lol thats just ridiculous Brunell wouldn't have 5 sacks on Kurt Warner, they would put Ramsey at defensive end and he'll have like 12 sacks

Every "analyst" I have seen this week has Fitzgerald and Boldin as fantasy locks, thus predicting huge games from them. I kind of like this though. Two guys with egos like Rogers and Springs will be ready for the challenge. A little guy named Sean Taylor will be ready as well. :laugh:

This is more a product of the fact that most people believe that the Cards will be passing for most of the game because 1) they'll likely be trailing for most of the game; and 2) their running game is . . . well, what running game?

Those guys are a good tandem of WR's - they should be a daunting combo for a long time in this league - so it's not like they're dissing us with that. Besides, in fairness we've given up at least one big play in each game we've played in recent weeks except versus the Rams, so . . . do the math.

This is more a product of the fact that most people believe that the Cards will be passing for most of the game because 1) they'll likely be trailing for most of the game; and 2) their running game is . . . well, what running game?

Those guys are a good tandem of WR's - they should be a daunting combo for a long time in this league - so it's not like they're dissing us with that. Besides, in fairness we've given up at least one big play in each game we've played in recent weeks except versus the Rams, so . . . do the math.

Yeah I understand all of that. But you have to have an ego to make it as a CB. Hopefully they made a mountain out of a mole hill and feel disrespected for the Redskins sake. :laugh:

Yeah I understand all of that. But you have to have an ego to make it as a CB. Hopefully they made a mountain out of a mole hill and feel disrespected for the Redskins sake. :laugh:

Oh don't get me wrong, I hope that Rogers and Springs take this personally. I'm not speaking as to the mindset they should have, I'm only analyzing this as a fan (and a fantasy football player) does.

yeah Fitzgerald and Boldin tend to put up huge numbers no matter who they face because they're behind so much and there's no running game. A fantasy football owner's dream...

Okay guys, I have Boldin on my squad, but I can also start Burress against Philly. (i'm going with 3 RB's this week)

Who would you start???

Our secondary use to be so strong, now we are considered vunerable. Walt Harris should've never started this year. He can't even tackle. Rogers should've been the #1 guy from day one.:logo::logo::logo:

You're forgetting Harris' great tackle on 4th down to effectively end the Dallas game; had they gotten that first down they were flirting with FG range.

In truth, Harris has declined as the year has gone on. Rogers wasn't ready to step in at this level in this defense. Now he is. Whether we waited too long is not clear, but I do remember instances of Rogers looking poor on certain plays during the middle of the year. It's only the last two games in which he's looked like someone who warranted the 9th overall pick.

Yea, I would start them if I had them too. Simply because of probability. The Cards throw the ball more than anyone else. Those two are one of the best duos in the NFL. And Greg Williams seems to constantly want to blitz Springs now and leave Marshall on a WR :rolleyes:

Personally I really believe that if we get pressure on Warner then we should be okay. If we don't then those ARZ wideouts may both have big games. The one thing I noticed about Warner you have to hit him early in the game and get into his head. If not this might be a trap game.

Archived