Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tecmo Bowl: Santana Moss downs Dallas!

Bronco LB 52

Yeah, somebody has had that as their signature here for over a month.

carter23 has it as his sig....I've been hosting it for him since shortly after the game. As that made its way around the net it burned up over 20Gig of bandwidth a month.....it dropped to 13 Gig last month.....

It is clever whomever made it.....I think carter23 acknowledges another guy besides me in his sig....maybe that is who made it.

a - Moss was not that wide open.

b - where did that guy get the recent rosters for tecmo bowl? I have last year's rosters but not this year.

hahahah neeraj neeraj neeraj, always have to hate on something.

i didnt even kno tecmo bowl updated rosters..thats awesome

If you notice - the "Tecmo Brunell" thrusts his right arm after the TD. This is obviously wrong as he normally thrusts his left arm after a great play.

I will immediately take this .gif off my server - delete it and wipe my hard drive. I'm sorry to have helped propagate such a false representation. I feel dirty. Hold me?

If you notice - the "Tecmo Brunell" thrusts his right arm after the TD. This is obviously wrong as he normally thrusts his left arm after a great play.

I will immediately take this .gif off my server - delete it and wipe my hard drive. I'm sorry to have helped propagate such a false representation. I feel dirty. Hold me?

yes but If you were player 2 you would go from right to left on offense and then he would thrust his left arm :D

Moss is also #80 on there but who cares about small details?...oh...right ;)

Archived