Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NO DISRESPECT, is Portis gay?

H-O-G

i could go on all day about lorton, but being that im at work and its a monday i must get something done. hurry up and finish in the computer lab so you can get back to sweeping and mopping at manasshole elementary

bitter, bitter young man, I feel for you ... :(

Clinton Portis pulls more ass than a toilet seat.

He is the farthest thing from gay on the team.

Nobody except for possibly Sean Taylor get it doen the way CP does.

So if you are going to question CP's sexuality, than every other player, who doesn't do nearly as well as Clinton does with ladies should have their sexuality questioned too.

And you should as well. You don't pull as much ass as Clinton. Are you gay?

It's a fair question, since you can ordain yourself with the right to question a guy's sexuality, your no better than me, I'll question yours. Are you a gay Redskins fan?

I have seen Clinton Portis in person, and the one time I did, he was being bombarded by a dozen hot girls in lilly dresses at Gold Cup in Warrenton Virginia.

I have also heard Clinton on a local Washington D.C. Radio station talking about what he likes in women, and his favorite parts, all while the host, a lady, was blatently coming on to him.

Everybody on this board has heard what Clinton had to say about Woodson's comments.

I hope an administrator sees this and takes this thread off

yo whats up with woodsons comments? can someone fill me in on that....

yo whats up with woodsons comments? can someone fill me in on that....

Try a search. For the past 2 weeks. Should answer your question. Should have been done before starting this thread, since this topic has been raised before.

Archived