Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NO DISRESPECT, is Portis gay?

H-O-G

Hes one of my favorite redskin and I went to the bar the other day and what happened was some guy told me he heard that Portis admitted to being gay and I didn't believe him. I mean no disrespect I'm just wondering if theres any truith to this, the guy was laughing too because he saw Portis sitting right next to John Hall talking with him on the bench....

Just Curious.......:doh:

Hes one of my favorite redskin and I went to the bar the other day and what happened was some guy told me he heard that Portis admitted to being gay and I didn't believe him. I mean no disrespect I'm just wondering if theres any truith to this, the guy was laughing too because he saw Portis sitting right next to John Hall talking with him on the bench....

Just Curious.......:doh:

no you retard, he dates a hottie at George Mason University

look if your gonna start rumors, say that antonio brown only has 4 fingers on each hand or something

look if your gonna start rumors, say that antonio brown only has 4 fingers on each hand or something

start rumors? Im asking a question. You obviously didn't read my post and decided you would look cool by calling me a name, good job. (welcome to extremeskins by the way)

whoa .... getting a little testy, did this post touch a nerve?

maybe you should tell us who your dating so you can squash the rumors on whether you take or receive ... ha ha ha. joking...

You should chill out on the name calling OR move to Filthadelphia...show some class man.

This is nuts, but the for the first time ever before the game I heard somebody bring up this question at my brother in law's house ... But I say if he is gay, its cause he tired of getting so much poonanny ...

start rumors? Im asking a question. You obviously didn't read my post and decided you would look cool by calling me a name, good job. (welcome to extremeskins by the way)

How dare he accuse you of starting a rumor, your just spreading it and he should give you propper credit. If I were you I would just forget about him, and drool patiently on the short bus.

whoa .... getting a little testy, did this post touch a nerve?

maybe you should tell us who your dating so you can squash the rumors on whether you take or receive ... ha ha ha. joking...

You should chill out on the name calling OR move to Filthadelphia...show some class man.

This is nuts, but the for the first time ever before the game I heard somebody bring up this question at my brother in law's house ... But I say if he is gay, its cause he tired of getting so much poonanny ...

you have a lot of nerve talking about ass-play being from Lorton.

This thread sucks, but lets make it interesting, who would like CP any less if he was gay? and better yet, would anyone stop watching the skins? And remember, crazier things have happened besides a football player saying he is gay, so anything can happen...

I wouldn't care, and I would still be glued the TV for every skins games ...

is "welcome to extremeskins by the way" suppose to be an insult, cause youve only been a member for 1 month longer than i have, but posted over 1,100 times more. but that explainable if its all about usless nonsense like thread.

you have a lot of nerve talking about ass-play being from Lorton.

I wouldn't talk smack, I heard your mom's 3rd boyfriend in 4 months is about to kick you out of that Reston basement you live in ... by the way, don't come crying to Lorton .... :silly::silly:

OKAY, I'm done, ... have at it Chrissy ...

This thread needs to be shut down by a moderator, and you need to apologize for you blatent stupidity.

For a member of extremeskins who has the amount of posts that you do, that is one ****ing dumb question if I have ever seen one on this board.

Since you have been here, you obviously know that there have been threads about CP, and how he responded to the comments of Woodson and company.

Also, the basis for you stupid question is illogical at best, and it screams "I have nothing better to do but start a cropfire by raising a stupid question that I already know"

Seriously, this thread sucks, it's immature, and so are you.

This thread sucks, but lets make it interesting, who would like CP any less if he was gay? and better yet, would anyone stop watching the skins? And remember, crazier things have happened besides a football player saying he is gay, so anything can happen...

I wouldn't care, and I would still be glued the TV for every skins games ...

I'll stand up. I would like CP less if he was gay. I would like the Redskins the same.

Yeah, your right, Lorton is the Dupont Circle of Fairfax ...??? :silly: Whoops, you ever hear about Dupont Circle, or is the furthest you been out of your parents basement is that "purdy" town center you got over there is Reston?

:laugh:

I wouldn't talk smack, I heard your mom's 3rd boyfriend in 4 months is about to kick you out of that Reston basement you live in ... by the way, don't come crying to Lorton .... :silly: :silly:

i could go on all day about lorton, but being that im at work and its a monday i must get something done. hurry up and finish in the computer lab so you can get back to sweeping and mopping at manasshole elementary

This thread needs to be shut down by a moderator, and you need to apologize for you blatent stupidity.

For a member of extremeskins who has the amount of posts that you do, that is one ****ing dumb question if I have ever seen one on this board.

Since you have been here, you obviously know that there have been threads about CP, and how he responded to the comments of Woodson and company.

Also, the basis for you stupid question is illogical at best, and it screams "I have nothing better to do but start a cropfire by raising a stupid question that I already know"

Seriously, this thread sucks, it's immature, and so are you.

Agreed, I feel a little guilty for even carrying on so much with it,

but why in the world would you come in and read it then? I mean, wasn't the title of the thread enought warning? It was for me ... don't read or participate if you don't like the thread, don't tell us what to do ...

Clinton Portis pulls more ass than a toilet seat.

He is the farthest thing from gay on the team.

Nobody except for possibly Sean Taylor get it doen the way CP does.

So if you are going to question CP's sexuality, than every other player, who doesn't do nearly as well as Clinton does with ladies should have their sexuality questioned too.

And you should as well. You don't pull as much ass as Clinton. Are you gay?

It's a fair question, since you can ordain yourself with the right to question a guy's sexuality, your no better than me, I'll question yours. Are you a gay Redskins fan?

I have seen Clinton Portis in person, and the one time I did, he was being bombarded by a dozen hot girls in lilly dresses at Gold Cup in Warrenton Virginia.

I have also heard Clinton on a local Washington D.C. Radio station talking about what he likes in women, and his favorite parts, all while the host, a lady, was blatently coming on to him.

Everybody on this board has heard what Clinton had to say about Woodson's comments.

I hope an administrator sees this and takes this thread off

Agreed, I feel a little guilty for even carrying on so much with it,

but why in the world would you come in and read it then? I mean, wasn't the title of the thread enought warning? It was for me ... don't read or participate if you don't like the thread, don't tell us what to do ...

I knew what it was by the title, and it should be shut down, and I hope it is. I'm not participaiting in the discussion or the debate, I'm petitioning to get this stupid thread removed....

Archived