Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The will to win

Mackdaddydean

If this is how our offense plays against the sorry Rams D, I can't be optimistic we'll do well in our last 3 division games.

Now the announcers are bashing our offense and Gibb's philosophy. I can't really disagree with anything they are saying.

Kinda funny that the announcer changed his mind when we won.....Doh!!! owned!!!

these guys must think "5 in a row or we dont go" means 5 losses in a row. This team doesn't show any will to win or take advantage.

Don't just start an inflammatory thread and walk away mackdaddy. We are not going to scare many teams with the passing game we showed today. But we ran all over the Rams, and our defense was outstanding.

We had to win, and we did. Thats good enough for me right now. Apparently the Redskins have more will to win than you give them credit for.

With a win next week and a Dallas loss against K.C, a Viking loss to the Rams, a Buc loss to the Panthers, and the Falcons going down on Monday night to the Saints (I am a homer); we will be right back in the mix for a Wild Card and the Division.

With a win next week and a Dallas loss against K.C, a Viking loss to the Rams, a Buc loss to the Panthers, and the Falcons going down on Monday night to the Saints (I am a homer); we will be right back in the mix for a Wild Card and the Division.

Oh, is that all? :laugh:

I just hope we win in AZ. Ill be there and really want to see a win! :logo:

Archived