Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestion to those going to the Cowboys game- wear Moss jerseys.

Walking Deadman

Just thinking about this, what would be the best way to annoy the Cowboy invaders coming to FedEx on Dec. 18th?

Wear Moss jerseys........just a reminder of how the Skins may have cost them the NFCE.

Your thoughts?

Or you could go buy a cheap Roy Williams jersey somewhere and put "Moss' *****" on the back of it where the name goes.

Just thinking about this, what would be the best way to annoy the Cowboy invaders coming to FedEx on Dec. 18th?

Wear Moss jerseys........just a reminder of how the Skins may have cost them the NFCE.

Your thoughts?

*shrug*.

Honestly, I think we all stopped caring about "The Game we SHOULD have won" when we beat the Eagles on Monday Night.

That was a game we had no chance to win that we pulled out of our tails. So we evened it out: Lost a game we shouldn't have, won a game we shouldn't have.

14-13 makes me laugh now, considering that we're two games ahead of you. Outside of playing each other, we're really three games ahead.

:cheers:

What does that mean?

By this logic, outside of the Redskins playing the AFC West, we're 5-2.

:whoknows:

Meh, it was just something I was thinking about. What I meant was, considering we've faired much better for ourselves than you have since our meeting in Week 2, 14-13 is kind of a sad defense. Sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep, and that argument wasn't well thought out. :laugh:

Archived