Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a Santana Moss Video Made, Need A Song Suggestion Though.

If you do Nas, you should do the track off his second album. The one before Street dreams. It's slick. Sting sample on the intro....

That's when he was good.

Other than that, I dunno.

If you do another defense video, you should throw some death metal, thrash metal or trance metal shiot up in there like Rob Zombie or NIN.

your talking about the message on the cd as it was written, yeah its a pretty hot song

i'm at school right now in Computer Programming, saw a lot of suggestions about Juelz Santana - S.A.N.T.A.N.A. I downloaded that song for the first time yesterday. I can see how it can fit with the video but I don't think it'll work. I just think the lyrics in the song suck. no offense. The video will be posted today, made it yesterday but with no song yet, about at 4:00-4:30 depending when track is over.

Let me just tell yall so far the video is 4 minutes and 20 seconds long so far and there is still five games left. I don't know too many good songs that are that long. Any of yall have suggestions of a song I should use, or using two songs in the video.

"ALIVE" by P.O.D.

Please bro, get it rockin!

I--- I feel so alive!

For the very first time!

I can't deny you, and I feel so alive!

Archived