Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfc East Projections

Dcowboys#1

We will. dallas sucks. Cmon the damn eagles all but beat them...mcnabb gave them that win...Dallas will finish weak...we'll finish our last five strong maybe dropping 1 to the g-strings, But we are going to mop Fedex field with the cowpukes :dallasuck :dallasuck

Typical homer. You get 1 win over dallas extremely early in the season and you all of a sudden think you own us...........not gonna happen

remeber that shut out in 03 @ WSH, when we were in the playoff hunt? Well we are in the hunt again, and dont be suprised if you guys get handled. Just admit it already. DALLAS IS THE BETTER TEAM AND IT SHOWS!!!!!!

Dante hall will have fun with roy williams....hes probably watching redskins film now to take notes on santanas routes....Just run straight and wave bye-bye when you pass roy :D :dallasuck :dallasuck

Please tell me when the last time a big play has gotten by our secondary

Oh yea you wouldnt know that now would you..........Well let me inform you then, alright........The last big play given up by our secondary was a 79 yard pass to Randy Moss in the OAK game, Week 4.

BTW Roy has more ints alone than your cb's(2 ints) each have

Springs-1 int

Rogers- 1 int

Taylor- 1 int

Harris- 1 Int

Oh yea, Roy can actually tackle:) Aside from Sean Taylor, the rest of your secondary may want to take notes on tackling:)

Oh yea you wouldnt know that now would you..........Well let me inform you then, alright........The last big play given up by our secondary was a 79 yard pass to Randy Moss in the OAK game, Week 4.

Springs-1 int

Rogers- 1 int

Taylor- 1 int

Harris- 1 Int

Oh yea, Roy can actually tackle:) Aside from Sean Taylor, the rest of your secondary may want to take notes on tackling:)

I can let you know when your secondary gave up 2 BIG plays, in the last 5 minutes of a particular Monday night game.

Why didn't Roy "the tackling machine" Williams bring down Ron Dayne in the first 55 yards of his run?

Springs-1 int

Rogers- 1 int

Taylor- 1 int

Harris- 1 Int

:laugh: :laugh: your secondary is gonna get burned. ron dayne says to tell roy hello....then bye bye

I can let you know when your secondary gave up 2 BIG plays, in the last 5 minutes of a particular Monday night game.

Why didn't Roy "the tackling machine" Williams bring down Ron Dayne in the first 55 yards of his run?

Roy was blocked on that play, i dont know how anyone can tackle when they are blocked, especially if the run was to the opposite side of his position

And about that monday night game.......i could care less(since the loss vs. WSH we have WON 6 OF OUR LAST 9 GAMES)

(WSH has won just 3 of their last 9)

case closed

Roy was blocked on that play, i dont know how anyone can tackle when they are blocked, especially if the run was to the opposite side of his position

And about that monday night game.......i could care less(since the loss vs. WSH we have WON 6 OF OUR LAST 9 GAMES)

(WSH has won just 3 of their last 9)

case closed

Boo hoo hoo...was wittle wittle woy bwocked on that pway....boohoooo

:laugh: :laugh: your secondary is gonna get burned. ron dayne says to tell roy hello....then bye bye

hahahaha...........we got a jokester

too bad our secondary ACTUALLY MAKES PLAYS!!!!

how'd it feel when you saw Walt Harris get burned on that TD pass in the Bucs game, that led to a GW 2 point conversion(i know he aint make it)

how'd it feel when you saw LT burst right through that line and BLOW by your secondary for the TD in OT........huh?

Really who's secondary is getting burned again?

hahahaha...........we got a jokester

too bad our secondary ACTUALLY MAKES PLAYS!!!!

how'd it feel when you saw Walt Harris get burned on that TD pass in the Bucs game, that led to a GW 2 point conversion(i know he aint make it)

how'd it feel when you saw LT burst right through that line and BLOW by your secondary for the TD in OT........huh?

Really who's secondary is getting burned again?

The same way you felt when santana burnt roy.......twice......in the same game.....in his house :D :laugh: :laugh:

The same way you felt when santana burnt roy.......twice......in the same game.....in his house :D :laugh: :laugh:

Good one:)

Great comeback, the only high point of your season:)

Win some more games then holla at me, Talk when you are at the top of the division, not damn near at the bottom.........OK

Here's my take:

Remaining Schedules

DAL

@NYG- L(7-5) No way Dallas wins next week.

KC- W(8-5)

@WSH- L(8-6) We sweep Dallas this year

@CAR- L(8-7) Carolina wins at home, Cowboys season is over. MERRY CHRISTMAS

STL- W (9-7) See you next year Cowboys

NYG

DAL- W(8-4)

@PHI- W(9-4)

KC- W(10-4)

@WSH- L(10-5)

@OAK- W(11-5) NYG wins the division

WSH

@STL- W(6-6)

@ARI- W(7-6)

DAL- W(8-6)

NYG- W(9-6)

@PHI- L(9-7)

PHI

SEA- L(5-7)

NYG- L(5-8)

@STL- W(6-8)

@ARI- W(7-8)

WSH- W(8-8)

NYG 11-5 ( NFC EAST CHAMP)

DAL 9-7

WSH-9-7

PHI-8-8

Four way tie for sixth seed. Redskins win the 6th seed due to superior NFC record.

Here's my take:

Remaining Schedules

DAL

@NYG- L(7-5) No way Dallas wins next week.

KC- W(8-5)

@WSH- L(8-6) We sweep Dallas this year

@CAR- L(8-7) Carolina wins at home, Cowboys season is over

STL- W (9-7) See you next year Cowboys

NYG

DAL- W(8-4)

@PHI- W(9-4)

KC- W(10-4)

@WSH- L(10-5)

@OAK- W(11-5) NYG wins the division

WSH

@STL- W(6-6)

@ARI- W(7-6)

DAL- W(8-6)

NYG- W(9-6)

@PHI- L(9-7)

PHI

SEA- L(5-7)

NYG- L(5-8)

@STL- W(6-8)

@ARI- W(7-8)

WSH- W(8-8)

NYG 11-5 ( NFC EAST CHAMP)

DAL 9-7

WSH-9-7

PHI-8-8

Four way tie for sixth seed. Redskins win the 6th seed due to superior NFC record.

Typical homer talk

Here is a little reality:

The Boys have played 5 road games so far. The results are as follows.

1. A close win over San Diego sans Antonio Gates.

2. A squeaker against a pitiful 49ers team.

3. A loss @ Oakland.

4. A loss @ Seattle.

5. A miracle win @ Philly after McNabb's gift pass.

That is far from impressive. Now you go on the road against the Giants, Redskins, and Panthers and have a tough game at home against KC. Your teams schedule has been pretty favorable so far. The hard part started with the game against Denver. Let's see how you finish the season out. My prediction is 2-3 .

We've played more than 5 games.

First game was @ San Diego.

They had Gates when they beat y'all and how many passes did he drop (3), he obviously wasn't himself yesterday. I contend they (SD) would have been better off starting Peelle, y'all were lucky to face a banged up Gates.

Washington

We all know how this one played out. 1 point squeaker.

@ San Fran

We played a horrible game against a bad team, never the less this game was never really in doubt.

@ Oakland

At least we can say our loss was in the Black Hole. Oakland from week to week can play with anyone, no embarrassment in losing in Oakland. You fail to mention they squeaked out this win against us.

Philladelphia

We blew 'em out 33-10! Their only TD came on a fortunate INT return. At this point McNabb was playing well, they had a better record than us (3-1) and they didn't play bad. We played our best game of the season, when we needed it. This started Philthy downward spiral.

NYG

We had 3 TO's.......... but found a way to force 3 TO's. We let them back in it with a late TD but finished them off quickly, scoring on our first possesion in OT.

@Seattle

We had this game in hand but a missed FG and timely play from the Hags, had tied things up with about a minute to play. Bledsoe threw a horrible INT (with 14 sec. left) as we were driving for the game winning FG attempt.

The CB got an okay return on it and they made a 50 FG with 5 sec. left.

At worst, this game should've gone into OT. This makes the Eagles game a wash.

Arizona

We trounced a worse team, as we should've 34-13.

@Philladelphia

This game was no more luck, than the skins win @ Dallas. Even if we hadn't intercepted that McNabb pass and returned it for a TD, we still would've won that game. There was still 2:43 left to play, it would've still been 3rd and long and we had just driven 72 yards and scored on 4 plays in 40 seconds. Instead Philthy had the last possesion, we had to stop them and we did. We pretty much single-handedly brought down the Eagles season.

Detroit

Never any doubt. 20-7 Cowboys.

Denver

We lost in OT, 21-24. Should've, would've, could've, won this game but we didn't. We'll bounce back after a loss, as we have all year and beat the Giants.

This how I see us finishing.

@NYG - W

KC - W

@WASH - W

@CAR - L

STL - W

11-5

That probably wouldn't impress you though.

You are kidding right? What makes you think Dallas can go 11-5? I guess you win the superbowl too right?? No one in the NFC east will win their first playoff game regardless of who. They will be slammed by real teams in the NFC soluth and West. We are all rebuilding, losing games we should win, etc. etc. Keep up the optimism, you will need it when we beat you again.

Archived