@ARI- W(7-8)

WSH- L(7-9)

DAL- 11-5( NFC EAST CHAMP)

NYG-10-6 (Wild Card)

WSH-9-7

PHI-7-9

HERE ARE MY NFC EAST PROJECTIONS ON THE REST OF THE SEASON

WHAT DO YALL THINK?!?!?!?!

Honestly, not too bad. The big test for Dallas is this week at NY. Manning won't give Dallas a gift like McNabb did, and Dallas can't play the way they did against the Eagles and beat the Giants. If the Redskins come off the road with 2 straight wins, Dallas will be in trouble. If the Redskins come off the road with 2 close losses in the 4th quarter against Arizona and St Louis, Dallas would have the edge.

Figures you guys would say that........

Look at it realistically, you cannot say we arent playing well, we have won 5 of our last 7 football games, Our defense has stepped its game up and is playing extremely well, i mean really just look at everything, its pretty obvious whos the better team right now i mean come on, Our rush d is on point our offense is playing well, We have only allowed one 100 yd rusher all season, WE ARE IN THE PLUS SIDE OF THE TURNOVER MARGIN!! A Wide Reciever hasnt had 100 yards on us since Moss in Week 2!!!!!!! Thats 9 weeks. We have lost 4 games by a total of 13 points........ Just admit it, we are playing good football

Dallas 4-1 over the last five? :laugh: Get serious, 2-3 at best.

Yea........... We have KC AT HOME, WE ONLY ALLOW 13.5 PPG AT HOME!!!!!!

We also play STL at home.....They almost lost to HOU(I mean come on)

We have the edge over WSH, because we are just playing BETTER FOOTBALL

The only 2 games i am worrying about is NYG and CAR

didnt the gnats lose to seattle in OT though? and you already beat them so why are you worried? You should be most scared of KC and Carolina. KC is good and just beat NE and Larry Johnson is a beast. Carolina most likely will beat you and i think Kc will to. So you will probably beat NYG(which is what i hope happens). :)

Here is a little reality:

The Boys have played 5 road games so far. The results are as follows.

1. A close win over San Diego sans Antonio Gates.

2. A squeaker against a pitiful 49ers team.

3. A loss @ Oakland.

4. A loss @ Seattle.

5. A miracle win @ Philly after McNabb's gift pass.

That is far from impressive. Now you go on the road against the Giants, Redskins, and Panthers and have a tough game at home against KC. Your teams schedule has been pretty favorable so far. The hard part started with the game against Denver. Let's see how you finish the season out. My prediction is 2-3 .

Figures you guys would say that........

Look at it realistically, you cannot say we arent playing well, we have won 5 of our last 7 football games, Our defense has stepped its game up and is playing extremely well, i mean really just look at everything, its pretty obvious whos the better team right now i mean come on, Our rush d is on point our offense is playing well, We have only allowed one 100 yd rusher all season, WE ARE IN THE PLUS SIDE OF THE TURNOVER MARGIN!! A Wide Reciever hasnt had 100 yards on us since Moss in Week 2!!!!!!! Thats 9 weeks. We have lost 4 games by a total of 13 points........ Just admit it, we are playing good football

Your rushing defense didn't help you out much on Thursday. Ron Dayne...7 carries 98 yards. Alright it wasn't 100.

didnt the gnats lose to seattle in OT though? and you already beat them so why are you worried? You should be most scared of KC and Carolina. KC is good and just beat NE and Larry Johnson is a beast. Carolina most likely will beat you and i think Kc will to. So you will probably beat NYG(which is what i hope happens). :)

Oh wow KC beat NE........real scary:applause: Isnt that the same NE team that got beaten by the Chargers by a blow out? yes yes it is, and wasnt that the SD team that LOST to the COWBOYS....yes yes it was. We have shut down RB's 5 times better than Larry Johnson.

Just to name a few PRIME RB's

LaDanian Tomlinson(#5 most yds in NFL) vs. DAL- 19 att 72 yds- 3.8 ypc-1TD

Clinton Portis(yes i respect him) vs. DAL- 17 att 52 yds- 3.1 ypc-0 TD

Tiki Barber(#2 most yds in NFL) vs. DAL- 14 att 64 yds- 4.6 ypc-0 TD

Shaun Alexander(#1 most yds in NFL) vs. DAL- 21 att 61 yds- 2.9 ypc-0 TD

That shows you how much better our run defense is and that we can shut down good RB's. The crowd has caused problems for are past few opponents, so that is also to our advantage in our home games.

3-2 or 4-1 in our last 5 games, MARK IT DOWN!!!!!!

WE ARE PLAYING WELL!!!!!!!

wow, a dallas fan actually has us at 9-7, i honestly thought they would put as at like 6-10 or something. However, i think we are going to beat dallas... i have a hunch that we are going to sweep em up.

You guys are a talented football club, but have been struggling, and if you guy continue struggling, even if you beat STL and ARI, you will have a tough time beating us. Dont forget the 03 SHUT OUT AT WSH, when we were in the playoff hunt. We shut you guys out with Quincy Carter and Troy Hambrick, and co. We are much improved offensively since then, and our defense is back to playing like it did in 03 when we shut WSH out. We are once again in the hunt, history COULD repeat itself:) Personally i'd rather go 10-6 or 11-5 and make the playoffs and be swept by WSH, then go 6-10 and sweep WSH.

Heres to DAL making the playoffs:cheers:

wow, a dallas fan actually has us at 9-7, i honestly thought they would put as at like 6-10 or something. However, i think we are going to beat dallas... i have a hunch that we are going to sweep em up.

We will. dallas sucks. Cmon the damn eagles all but beat them...mcnabb gave them that win...Dallas will finish weak...we'll finish our last five strong maybe dropping 1 to the g-strings, But we are going to mop Fedex field with the cowpukes :dallasuck :dallasuck

And you've lost 6 of your last 8.

You might win a game.

:)

An unwarranted cheap shot, and Cowboy fans wonder why they are disliked here.

The discussion is based on the Cowboys and the posters contention that they will win four of the last five and win the east. It has nothing to do with the Redskins, whom I didn't mention. Try to keep up, would you?

Thank you..................These skin fans just dont want to admit that we are playing good football:D

This is the wrong place to come if all you want is someone to agree with you. There are plenty of cowboy forums available for that.

Oh wow KC beat NE........real scary:applause: Isnt that the same NE team that got beaten by the Chargers by a blow out? yes yes it is, and wasnt that the SD team that LOST to the COWBOYS....yes yes it was. We have shut down RB's 5 times better than Larry Johnson.

That shows you how much better our run defense is and that we can shut down good RB's. The crowd has caused problems for are past few opponents, so that is also to our advantage in our home games.

Umm you are forgetting the "Prime RB" that goes by the name of Ron Dayne...I think he is their 3rd stringer.

That seems like a pretty fair projection to me. Its gonna come down to whoever wins the Giants-Dallas game IMO. It would be nice to see the Skins finish strong and stay alive until the end. I wouldn't rule Philly out yet though. They are still in the hunt technically and have the same record as us.........unfortunately. It kinda shows how far we've fallen since the beginning of our losing streak.

Dante hall will have fun with roy williams....hes probably watching redskins film now to take notes on santanas routes....Just run straight and wave bye-bye when you pass roy :D :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived