Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Change the OT rules!!!

DCNightHawk

Guest sith lord

I agree that the OT rule needs to be changed in the NFL, but no offense, were you complaining when the Cowboys got beat Thursday in OT?

I don't like OT either, but that isn't the reason we lost the game. The rules have been this way and it isn't like it was a surprise going in.

3 games like this in a row is tough to take.

:helmet:

we should of put the game away and not let the chargers hang around in the 4th.... once again there were so many ways we could of won it.. 3 close ones in a row where we could of easily won if just one play went right.... this hurts so badly. :(

Disagree.

The defense has a chance to stop them.

So both teams do technically have a chance.

The college rules are way too artificial. You already start in scoring position.

Not if the team losing the toss defense was last on the field during regulation.

when that happens the percentage of lose for the team losing the coin toss is pretty high. over 70% I believe I read.

Our defense was tired, and I knew when they had to go out again in OT first.. it was over.

Everyone screams that they hate sudden death when their team loses in OT. I know I said it on Thursday...hell I even said it today.

But in the end I just feel that sudden death helps make football what it is. Really exciting stuff when your team ends up in overtime, though this year every game my team seems to have played ends up being exciting. :mad:

Archived