Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think you're the father.

Die Hard

A Guy Goes To A Supermarket And Notices A Beautiful Blonde Wave At Him And Says Hello. He's Rather Taken Aback, Because He Can't Place Where He Knows Her From, So He Says, "do You Know Me?" To Which She Replies "i Think You're The Father Of One Of My Kids."

Now He Thinks Back To The Only Time He Has Ever Been Unfaithful To

His Wife And Says, "my God, Are You The Stripper From My Bachelor Party That I Laid On The Pool Table With All My Buddies Watching, While Your Partner Whipped My Ass With Wet Celery And Then Stuck A Carrot Up My Butt?"

She Said "no, I'm Your Son's Math Teacher."

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side.........You know what?" What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. I think you're bad luck, get the **** away from me.

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side.........You know what?" What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. I think you're bad luck, get the **** away from me.

That's awesome! :applause:

Both of them are great!

:laugh: great twist!

Archived