Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Random Scenario

project myu

I'm sorry to say that I think Dallas is going to win the division, because they are the better team. Just my opinion, but since they are in first place it seems to hold some water.

New York is also a better team, because they have Joseph and Strahan on the defensive line. Those guys get after the QB, something the Redskins just can't ever seem to do.

If the Redskins get a COUPLE of defensive linemen next season who can rush the passer, THEN they can make the playoffs. Not this year. We're an 8-8 team. Win one, lose one. Thats just the way they play. Take one step forward..one step backward.

Next year I hope the Skins get those pass rushers.

I'm sorry to say that I think Dallas is going to win the division, because they are the better team. Just my opinion, but since they are in first place it seems to hold some water.

New York is also a better team, because they have Joseph and Strahan on the defensive line. Those guys get after the QB, something the Redskins just can't ever seem to do.

If the Redskins get a COUPLE of defensive linemen next season who can rush the passer, THEN they can make the playoffs. Not this year. We're an 8-8 team. Win one, lose one. Thats just the way they play. Take one step forward..one step backward.

You think Dallas is a better team!? That may be your opinon sir, but you have just broken law 6134/A of 'The Redskin Rules'. The law is as follows. "No redskin fan, true or not, will admit that the Cowboys are a better side in a public forum". Your court case is at december the 20th. I hope you realise what you've done.

:puke: :dallasuck :gaintsuck

Next year I hope the Skins get those pass rushers

NO you are not a redskins fan, Dallas is not a better team then us!

Didn't we already beat Dallas...in Dallas. Now they have to come play here.

I also believe we have played the hardest part of our schedule, while Dallas schedule only gets harder.

Last time I checked the Skins have the 7th best defense in the NFL and the Giants have the 17th.

I simply don't understand your logic.

I'm sorry to say that I think Dallas is going to win the division, because they are the better team.

Are you kidding me? Dallas struggled for the majority of the game against Philly this past Monday night against a very questionable Iggles team. Not to mention the Cowgirls had two weeks to prepare for that game. If it wansn't for Williams' interception at the end of the game...I think you'd be singing a different tune.

The division is STILL up for grabs...and I think it comes down to the Skins and Gnats, advantage: Skins

Archived