Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else seem to think the NFL favors the cowboys?

EnFoRcEr_uPu

It's funny how when we start 3-0, all we hear is how we will not make the playoffs. We get screwed out of a win Sunday night, and the Cowboys get a lucky break when McNabb throws a horrible pass. All of the sudden, they're saying the cowboys will win the NFC East.

Then the Ground Player of the Week Award...

E.James - 122yards & 1TD against the TEXANS

A.Peterson - 120yards & 1TD against SAN FRANSISCO

Now the part I find funny. Portis runs for 144 yards and a score against the supposive best defense in the NFC, and gets zero credit for it. I haven't heard his name mentioned one time anywhere all week.

People say not to care what the media says, but after so much, don't you imagine the team would start to feel hated on??

Of course. This happens in all sports. It is wrong, but it is what it is. It is all about ratings. It is in the NFL's best interest that the marquee teams and players are in the playoffs and/or championship games. The Cowboys have always been the NFL's favorite. Unfortunately, it has been magnified since the nauseating glorified era of the 90's Cowboys and magnified even more since Parcells arrived in Dallas.

Make no mistake.........The NFL is praying for one of these Superbowls in order of preference:

1) Colts vs. Cowboys

2) Colts vs. Falcons (Vick)

3) Colts vs. Giants (Manning vs Manning)

Of course. This happens in all sports. It is wrong, but it is what it is. It is all about ratings. It is in the NFL's best interest that the marquee teams and players are in the playoffs and/or championship games. The Cowboys have always been the NFL's favorite. Unfortunately, it has been magnified since the nauseating glorified era of the 90's Cowboys and magnified even more since Parcells arrived in Dallas.

Make no mistake.........The NFL is praying for one of these Superbowls in order of preference:

1) Colts vs. Cowboys

2) Colts vs. Falcons (Vick)

3) Colts vs. Giants (Manning vs Manning)

Good points...Parcells + America's Team = Constant coverage and a game on FOX every week.

And the media would eat up Dallas vs. New England in the Superbowl. Eat. It. Up.

Stop it!!!!!!.......I am sick of threads like this. Forget about Dallas. Forget about NYG. Forget about Philly. We need to quit turning the ball over, make some defensive adjustments, and just take care of Redskins business. If we could just get on a streak and start winning, I wouldn't give a rats ass what they say about Dallas. It's time to start stepping up and getting serious. As for the fans, it's time to quit whining about everyone else in the division. All we are doing is looking for justifeication to the fact that this team continues to give games away.

of course, hands down, its Amerikkkas team. Redskins will never be Amerikkkas team, as I hope it never shall be. I am part Native American and the skins represents the "Indians," whom shared there knowledge and love with the "Cowboys," only for them to stab them in there backs and infect them with their disease. For me, its deeper than football lol

It's funny how when we start 3-0, all we hear is how we will not make the playoffs. We get screwed out of a win Sunday night, and the Cowboys get a lucky break when McNabb throws a horrible pass. All of the sudden, they're saying the cowboys will win the NFC East.

I don't know about the rest of it, but it does piss me off that last week it was the Eagles LOSING a close one, not the Skins winning it; and this week it's Dallas WINNING it and not the Eagles losing it.

Baffling.

I don't know about the rest of it, but it does piss me off that last week it was the Eagles LOSING a close one, not the Skins winning it; and this week it's Dallas WINNING it and not the Eagles losing it.

Baffling.

Nahh...That is paranoia. Most analysts have simply said the Eagles lost them both. That is why McNabb is getting bashed to hell for that pick. Roy isn't being praised much.

And let's get something straight: They didn't win this one. Philadelphia lost it.

Even Dallas fans agree here. Heh hehhh

This shouldn't come as a surprise. We never get any respect, and it will stay this way until we win the NFC East. However, I was watching the NFL Network last night before MNF and Emmitt Smith of all people ranked us No. 1 in the NFC East, followed by the DAL, NYG and PHI. We are likley gonna have to win at least 5 of the last 7 games to have a chance of winning this Div. I honestly think we'll take the next 4 games. Oak and SD @ home (we're unbeaten there) and then we play 2 very sub par defences in the Rams and Cards. It'll come down to the last 3 Div games, 2 of which are at home!

:eaglesuck

Stop it!!!!!!.......I am sick of threads like this. Forget about Dallas. Forget about NYG. Forget about Philly. We need to quit turning the ball over, make some defensive adjustments, and just take care of Redskins business. If we could just get on a streak and start winning, I wouldn't give a rats ass what they say about Dallas. It's time to start stepping up and getting serious. As for the fans, it's time to quit whining about everyone else in the division. All we are doing is looking for justifeication to the fact that this team continues to give games away.

Thank you for putting words in my mouth. Could you please tell me where I mentioned anything about us losing?

Archived