Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking question...

LaVar=BEAST

I'm going to the San Diego game on the 27th and I've never driven to a game before. I would think here's the place to ask about where I should park...I don't mind paying or whatever but of course free is great. I wanna tailgate too so I know some places you may not be able to do that. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I'm going to the San Diego game on the 27th and I've never driven to a game before. I would think here's the place to ask about where I should park...I don't mind paying or whatever but of course free is great. I wanna tailgate too so I know some places you may not be able to do that. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Green passes will get you in to park near the Unoffcial extremeskins tailgate and the DTC tailgate.

You can only get them second hand so the prices are ussually pretty high. In the 50-70 dollar range.

If you get to the cash lots early enough, there's no one around to take your moeny, so the parking's free. If you park in the Apollo lots and cut across the field, it's a bout a mile walk to the ExtremeSkins tailgate. The buses are awful, I'd much rather walk a mile than get stuck on them again.

If you get to the cash lots early enough, there's no one around to take your moeny, so the parking's free. If you park in the Apollo lots and cut across the field, it's a bout a mile walk to the ExtremeSkins tailgate. The buses are awful, I'd much rather walk a mile than get stuck on them again.

Thanks for letting me know about this, AMF. We got there around 2 for the Eagles game and you were right...no one around to take my money :) We parked for free.

Get to the cash lots at about 8am and no one will be there. The walk was definitely a hike with a cooler with no wheels, but I'm sure you'll be smarter than that ;) I'll be parking in Apollo.

Thanks everybody...yea that's what I've pretty muched gathered about the green permits that you've gotta buy them for some cash that I don't exactly have. But yea the cash lot plan sounds good... do you know what exit its gonna be, I'll be coming from College Park.

I take exit 15A....then follow the signs to the cash lots. Apollo is off of Apollo Drive, which is really near the mall

• 4 weeks later...

Archived