Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanksgiving

RavenzSuck

is this a bad idea to wear a skins jersey to a bar in an eagles, ravens loving area?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. is this a bad idea to wear a skins jersey to a bar in an eagles, ravens loving area?

• yes, you idiot, you'll have lots of angry drunks being mean to you.
    • no, wear the jersey with pride!

In recent years, Thanksgiving has been somewhat of a rough holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love the family, turkey and the games. Recently though, we have always been out of playoff contention and playing for draft picks during this time. I was thinking about this last year around Thanksgiving time and since 1999 we really haven't had any Playoff hope in Late November and December. I am diehard, and I love the skins regardless of their record. We still have a long way to go and there will be some tough games ahead but it sure is nice knowing that we are in the hunt. What do you guys think?

Go Skins

My wife has decided that we are going to her families for the week of Thanksgiving this year. I have season tickets and we have home games on the 20th and 27th. Luckily she was nice enough to allow us to leave on monday and come back the next saturday.

That game on the 27th is gonna be rough. Have to drive back from New Hampshire unpack and then pack for the tailgate the next day. Wish my wife wasn't irrationaly afraid to fly. Would have made life much easier. No way I miss a home game this year!

I'm gonna enjoy watching Denver beat up on Dallas that's for sure.

........ will likley be the other way around :D dallas has is 3-1 and has outscored opponets 95-50 in 4 games at home.

Dallas and denver are very similair teams. Will be a physical hard fought close game.

Denver isnt the same team on the road still good but not dominant like they are at home

I'm gonna enjoy watching Denver beat up on Dallas that's for sure.

........ will likley be the other way around :D dallas has is 3-1 and has outscored opponets 95-50 in 4 games at home.

Dallas and denver are very similair teams. Will be a physical hard fought close game.

Denver isnt the same team on the road still good but not dominant like they are at home

In recent years, Thanksgiving has been somewhat of a rough holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love the family, turkey and the games. Recently though, we have always been out of playoff contention and playing for draft picks during this time. I was thinking about this last year around Thanksgiving time and since 1999 we really haven't had any Playoff hope in Late November and December. I am diehard, and I love the skins regardless of their record. We still have a long way to go and there will be some tough games ahead but it sure is nice knowing that we are in the hunt. What do you guys think?

Go Skins

The Skins were 6-2 at Thanksgiving in 2000, the year after the last time they made the playoffs.

Many people were calling the Redskins the best team in the NFC at that point, finished 8-8.

It's nice we are still in it but i'm still nervous.

The Skins were 6-2 at Thanksgiving in 2000, the year after the last time they made the playoffs.

Many people were calling the Redskins the best team in the NFC at that point, finished 8-8.

Thats for the stats. 2000 seems like decades ago. I am a little nervous too. Tomorrow is huge. This is a big game on the road. We really need this one!!

Thanksgiving means getting my son for a week and getting ready to make my 1st trip of the year to Fed-Ex.

My son (13) adores LaDanian but is a Redskin faithful living in the heart of Steeler country.

We'll be sitting on the SD side, but we'll be rooting hrad for the boys in B&G.

Bring on the Turkey-day warm-up to a great Football weekend !!!

My wife has decided that we are going to her families for the week of Thanksgiving this year. I have season tickets and we have home games on the 20th and 27th. Luckily she was nice enough to allow us to leave on monday and come back the next saturday.

That game on the 27th is gonna be rough. Have to drive back from New Hampshire unpack and then pack for the tailgate the next day. Wish my wife wasn't irrationaly afraid to fly. Would have made life much easier. No way I miss a home game this year!

I am playing my tiny violin for you. Your life sounds so bad :D

There are no guarantees, but the difference between then and now is the quality and character of the coaching staff and players. Big, big difference.

Archived