Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO Bang Cartoon and Podcast

Bang

In case anyone was wondering where the cartoon went.. I've gone and melted down the server.

I've got meetings coming up to decide the future of Bang! cartoons and other productions.

Simple fact of life, Cost of operating is far greater than revenue generated right now.

As in all things, nothing is free.

~Bang

Bang hit me up, I could perhaps provide you some hosting :)

We're getting things worked out. We got hammered yesterday,, thanks to WMMR in Philly for talking us up. I love when this happens.

And I must say,, folks in Philly.. a great sense of humor up there. Quite a few of them have left me feedback on that cartoon and it's all positive. Used to be they'd threaten me, curse me, spit everything they could, tell me the eagles were the greatest franchise in history...

Not anymore, though,, the mail i get is totally different.

Man, what happened to those guys? Did someone drop a panty bomb up there? I haven't been good and cussed out in forever, and I was kind of looking forward to some of it from Philly this week.

~Bang

Ok, no worries,, we're transferring the site to a cluster that gives me more bandwidth than i can hope to burn out. We'll be back up and running soon.

Big changes are on the way,,, cartoons and podcasts each week, but the site is going to become a big interactive Bang playground... we're going to have lots of fun, so join in and come along for the ride.

~Bang

Bang: is there anyway to get the Podcast out earlier on Fridays? They are a real highlight of my Friday workday and lately for whatever reason, I haven't seen them up until late on Friday.

Thanks! :)

in fact they usually are done and posted thursday night. If you change the number on the end of the filename to the next number, you'll get it.

ie: www.bangcartoon.com/bangcast010.mp3 is last week, change to bangcast011 and it will come up once it's there.

Tom usually has it done and up before 10 PM

~Bang

Ok, no worries,, we're transferring the site to a cluster that gives me more bandwidth than i can hope to burn out. We'll be back up and running soon.

Big changes are on the way,,, cartoons and podcasts each week, but the site is going to become a big interactive Bang playground... we're going to have lots of fun, so join in and come along for the ride.

~Bang

Bang, What about setting up some mirror sites perhaps?

Well, with the new chnages coming along, mirror sites and such aren't going to be my decision t make.

We're back up and running, by the way!

~Bang

Ok, Well let me know if you need some bandwidth, I got no issue mirroring your podcasts or such :) Glad to see you back up.

This was your greatest one yet. I loved how you made the players look like the Peanuts characters, and how your ending cut both ways (The Eagles leaving T.O. at the side of the road vs. T.O. getting his just desserts). Extremely well done! :applause:

Archived