Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREMESKINS IN TAMPA: READ THIS FOR TAILGATE INFO.

redskin56

Foster's is great Duke!

Al Lopez park is directly to the north of the stadium across Martin Luther King Blvd. It's not a long walk and is an overflow parking area for the stadium.

If any of you DO NOT have parking passes, I would suggest parking there in the park as it is a parking lot/tailgate area.

I posted directions earlier, but if you are traveling northbound on Dale Mabry you will pass the stadium and it will be on your right. Just past the stadium will be MLK, Jr., Blvd. Make a Right. Stay in the left hand lane and turn LEFT on Himes Ave. Shortly after your left turn LEFT again into Al Lopez park. There will be a parking fee; however, I'm not sure how much it is. You can walk direclty to the south end of the park and across MLK Blvd to the stadium.

Looks like the Keg is out. Called around to several different stores in my area and as my luck would have it, only 1/2 kegs left. Doesn't look like we're going to have enough participants to justify the expense.

I will bring a couple of cases of Coors Light along with the Burgers, Dogs and Buns for those who left their beer behind!!

Let's get this tailgate going!

As an update to the previous post...........

As some of you may have figured out by now, I've never planned or been involved in a tailgate; therefore, this has been a trial and error for me so far!!

I went ahead and picked up a 1/2 keg of Coors Light. Beer is chillin in my laundry room.

So for all of you coming to Al Lopez park for the unofficial Extremeskins tailgate, we should have plenty of beer.

So far, Duke is bringing the condiments for the burgers & dogs, Monkart has volunteered to bring the grill and be our chef du jour.

Anyone else planning to attend should bring any side dishes they desire, i.e. chips, salads etc.

I've got 48 burgers, 48 dogs and buns to match. Looks like we have commitments from about 15-20 people. All I have to say is all are welcome.

I'll check the site again tomorrow morning for any PMs requesting my or Monkart's cell phone number. We'll set up as far to the south inside Al Lopez park as possible. We'll have a Redskins flag flying. We are planning on arriving at Al Lopez park at 11:30 a.m.

Hope to see all there!

HTTR

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE!!!

Things are coming together, how about that redskin56 picking up a HALF KEG, we'll be wheeling that baby into the park in my van. So look for the white Chevy Venture Van. I'll be the big guy standing by the small grill :laugh: sporting a 81 Jersey. I'm bringing 2 patio tables about 3 feet in diameter and 4 chairs. So if anyone else has any small tables they can bring it would probably help. :cheers:

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

You guys are gonna have a blast. A good tailgate is sooooo much fun. Like RonJeremy said make sure to take some pics and post them, I'm sure we'd all like to see the good times.

Got the battery charging as I type, also I hope if TK and Art stop by, that they will take a few shots.

Maaaan! am I psyched !!!

ALL RIGHT!!!

ARE YOU READY???? ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????

A SUNDAY AFTERNOON PARTY!!!!!

I'll be meeting redskin56 at 10:30 here in Clearwater, then meeting others at the Mall near stadium by 11:15 and at the Park by 11:30.

:cheers: :applause: :bucsuck:

Hi all from an ardent fan since 1983!

I am on road game 3 of 4. I went to Denver and Kansas and still to go to St Louis. I went to the thrashing of the 49ers in DC!!!!

Flew to Tampa from Johannesburg SA via London on Thursday. I will probably be walking to the stadium as I am staying only a couple of miles away. Not sure if I will be able to bring anthing can I still swing by the tailgate?

:dallasuck

• 1 month later...
I am flying down Friday:cheers: My father is buying the tickets and parking pass, Do they do colors like fed Ex? whats the location? I have no problem with stopping by and grabbing a burger.

RDSKNfaithfull,

what time you flying out friday, and from what airport? My brother and i are flying out friday eve @ 7:20 from dulles.....

Monkart,

My sister and I are flying in on Saturday morning, we won't get to you guys until about 1:00 pm.

We will be on foot and hopefully we can find a store nearby to bring something.

If not, would a cash donaton be acceptable? We dont want to smouch off you guys, we don't drink; we just like to enjoy your compay. $20 a head sound O.K.???

Archived