Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREMESKINS IN TAMPA: READ THIS FOR TAILGATE INFO.

redskin56

OK guys and girls.

Monkart and I have been talking and someone needs to pull together a tailgate for this game. Judging by the number of posts on the Tampa Week 7 thread, a lot of people are attending this game.

Monkart and I have attempted to garner some input and information about a tailgate and we really haven't had a lot of input.

In any event, I've told Monkart that I will volunteer to bring burgers and dogs. Monkart is supplying the grill. We are going to meet up before the game and follow one another to the game to garner a couple of parking spots next to each other.

Here is what I need. I need a head count before Saturday a.m. to get enough dogs and burgers. We will be in lot 7 or 8 sporting Redskin garb. Anyone can PM me for my cell phone number or PM Monkart for his for directions once we're there.

Bring whatever you can, I'm also going to be checking on whether or not Coors Light still makes party balls. If we have enough people, I'd be willing to pony up for a pony keg (forgive the obvious pun). But I won't go out on a limb without some commitments. I don't want to be drinking flat beer out of a week old pony keg by myself. :laugh:

I've never been to a Hogfest, but I'd love to make this the Hogfest South this weekend. :point2sky

Let's get this one together guys!! :applause:

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/stadmap.htm

This is the link for a map of the stadium. The parking lot opens at noon. Monkart and I will arive when the lot opens. I'm thinking Lot 7 is best.

Thoughts and comments are welcome! :cheers:

I would hope every ExtremeSkin fan who is attending the game in Tampa at least stops by and helps coordinate this. TK and I will be there and we will absolutely try to stop by. This thread better have a lot of visitors and volunteers :).

I would hope every ExtremeSkin fan who is attending the game in Tampa at least stops by and helps coordinate this. TK and I will be there and we will absolutely try to stop by. This thread better have a lot of visitors and volunteers :).

Thanks for the post Art, redskin56 and I will keep posting when possible with info. I'll be on and off the thread as much as possible. I am very busy this week at work, 13-1/2 hours yesterday and probably 12 or more today.

HTTR

Whats up guys...long time reader, first time post...skins fan forever lol Anyways...Got a bunch of us skins fans going to the bucs game this weekend in tampa. We all grew up in the DC area just been going to school in florida and what not for a while now. Been looking forward to this game for weeks since we scored the tickets.

We got two parking spots for the game so we loved to coordinate something with other Skins fans going to the game. Just like to know anymore info regarding this...maybe we could chat online to figure something out or maybe just wave a huge redskins flag in the parking lot lol..

But yea any information on contacting you guys would be appreciated. Waiting on freinds from Jax then were heading there from gainesville friday night so should be an awesome weekend. We can bring whatever as well :cheers:

Great!!

I don't know if you need a certain parking pass for any set lots at Raymond James. We've had suggestions that Lot 7 on the south side of the stadium bordering Dale Mabry is the place to meet.

Monkart and I are planning to set up somewhere in Lot 7. Anyone can PM me or Monkart for our cell phone numbers so you can call and we'll tell you exactly where we're at!

Looking forward to meeting fellow Extremers!!

HTTR

Hey guys, I will def. try and make it there! I don't know where lot 7 and 8 are but I'm sure it won't be that hard to find. I've been to a few Bucs games before this one and my Prom was there so I am familiar with RayJay. Can you guys try and put a big Redskins flag up or some kind of landmark so we know where to look?? We need our own Redskins tailgate! :bucsuck:

I will be with about 4 other Redskin fans and maybe even more, so we will def. stop by if we can! :)

I know I haven't posted much, but I've been an avid reader of these forums for about a year now. I will be at the game with my girl. I am down to put up money for a poney keg and I can bring Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, Tomatoes, Onions, and Lettuce for the burgers and dogs. Also maybe some chips if needed. Let me know. I'm staying in Orlando Saturday night, and then coming for the game. PM me for my cell or just post on here because I sell internet so I stare at this screen all day.

May I make a suggestion? If you don't have a parking pass, there are plenty of lots surrounding the stadium. Getting out is a pain though. If you don't mind a short walk, park at Tampa Bay Elementary School on the corner of Tampa Bay Blvd. and MacDill. $10. It's so easy to get out as Tampa Bay Blvd. runs one way after the game heading east. Just get on Tampa Bay to Armenia Ave, then south on Armenia to I-275, and then either north or south on that to get out of town.

I have 2 tickets, South endzone (Redskins warm up this end), 10th row. Great seats, opposite end of the pirate ship, easy access to concession and restrooms. PM me if interested.

I'm trying to figure out where you guys are going to be before I can say I'm going to meet up with you. My co-worker seems to think that to get in lot 7 or 8 you need some sort of parking pass? If that is true I don't have one so I'll probably end up in lot 11 (He went to the game last week and parked there) I think it is across the street from the stadium. I might have to do the Tailgate then. Also you guys probably want to set a time that your going to show up so we know what time is good to hook up there.

:bucsuck:

I'm trying to figure out where you guys are going to be before I can say I'm going to meet up with you. My co-worker seems to think that to get in lot 7 or 8 you need some sort of parking pass? If that is true I don't have one so I'll probably end up in lot 11 (He went to the game last week and parked there) I think it is across the street from the stadium. I might have to do the Tailgate then. Also you guys probably want to set a time that your going to show up so we know what time is good to hook up there.

:bucsuck:

the lots surrounding the field are mostly reserved (need passes). Go to the Bucs website and they have maps I believe.

May I make a suggestion? If you don't have a parking pass, there are plenty of lots surrounding the stadium. Getting out is a pain though. If you don't mind a short walk, park at Tampa Bay Elementary School on the corner of Tampa Bay Blvd. and MacDill. $10. It's so easy to get out as Tampa Bay Blvd. runs one way after the game heading east. Just get on Tampa Bay to Armenia Ave, then south on Armenia to I-275, and then either north or south on that to get out of town.

I have 2 tickets, South endzone (Redskins warm up this end), 10th row. Great seats, opposite end of the pirate ship, easy access to concession and restrooms. PM me if interested.

Thank you for the advice. That sounds like the place to park and then walk to the tailgate location.

Archived