Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs RB Priest Holmes to retire as early as tommorow?

SteveRobWhatever

Well, on some level it's good because Priest is doing the right thing by retiring if he's risking his health.

It's not like the guy can't walk or something, he'll be fine if he walks away now!

That is all true. My response was due to the fact that WB's only concern was how he would be helped in his freakin' fantasy leagues by Holmes unfortunate circumstances. Was that not clear enough?

That is all true. My response was due to the fact that WB's only concern was how he would be helped in his freakin' fantasy leagues by Holmes unfortunate circumstances. Was that not clear enough?

I was making a joke....probably a poor one. Then again, conversation on a messageboard has absolutely no effect on Holmes and his life so what's the big deal? He is leaving the NFL healthy and with tons of money...he'll be ok.

Now, I have to find some sucker in my other league to take Holmes off my hands. :cool:

He'll be a Chiefs icon and a real cushy job in the organization, he's a smart guy and a great team leader. He's been one of my favorite players ever since he's come along. Get well and make the right decision for yourself, Priest.

Archived