Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey

akak93

I'm so happy about the win and I do think Ramsey sucks but I do respect him. He was the first guy to hug and congrats. Brunnel even though he lost his job to him.. Ramsey is a Class act I give him that

Go Skins

:helmet: :eaglesuck

I love Ramsey, he took the beating under Spurrier, he still a great team player after being benched. He has a big time arm and I hope he either becomes a great QB for the Skins once Mark hangs them up or he gets another chance with an AFC team. He is a class act.

I saw that too. It was great to see.

Also, did you see him on the field during the fight for the ball when Thrash fumbled the punt? I noticed he was walking back off the field as they signaled it was our ball. I don't know if he was trying to get in on the scrap, but it was funny.

:eaglesuck

I love ramsey,but still would prefer brunell in this year...and yes ramsey is a class act and i would feel very bad if we lost him to start at another ball club like others former skins QB's have,Ramsey belongs with us for acting the way he does,im behind him all the way even if he is behind a starter.

Archived