Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis, Taylor Added To Autograph Session At Montgomery Mall

clintonportis.com

I know that this info has been posted the last 2 days but before anyone flames me I wanted to update everyone as to whats going on tomorrow. I just spoke with Santana and he confirmed to me that Clinton Portis and Sean Taylor will be joining him at the autograph session at the Redskins store at the Montgomery Mall on Friday. Don't miss this rare opportunity to come meet your favorite Redskins.

For all of you out of towners that want to donate and get something signed feel free to call the Redskins store (Montgomery Mall) and place your order and they will handle everything from taking the order to shipping the item out to you. There will be a wide variety of merchandise that you can choose from to get signed plus there will be 8x10 and 16x20 photos of each of the players at the store available for purchase. Be sure to call early to get your order in.

Come out and join these 3 former University of Miami Hurricanes as the come together for a worthy cause and try to raise some money for Hurricane Relief here in South Florida. We want everyone to come out and have an enjoyable experience so be sure to come out early as Im sure there are going to be a ton of people there.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me and Ill do my best to answer your questions. Email me at eric (at) clintonportis.com

Eric

to rich for me "The requested donation is $20 for a signature or a "flat" item such as a photograph, and $40 per signature on items like jerseys, helmets or balls. "

i know that is standard, but to rich for my blood. i met clinton after the scrimage but moss and taylor are huge. I might just go to get a peek

Who told you that the store would take phone orders and ship it to you? I just called and they told me they couldnt do it.....Can someone please help me out, I would like to get a Sean Taylor autograph. I can send the money via pay pal ASAP. Anyone willing to help me out please e-mail me @ jdeichert2636@hotmail.com, thanks in advance.....Jeff.

Who told you that the store would take phone orders and ship it to you? I just called and they told me they couldnt do it.....Can someone please help me out, I would like to get a Sean Taylor autograph. I can send the money via pay pal ASAP. Anyone willing to help me out please e-mail me @ jdeichert2636@hotmail.com, thanks in advance.....Jeff.

That's the info that I'm getting also. I just called the store and they told me that the Redskins are hosting the event for the Santana Moss foundation. All the money is going to Hurricane relief. They said they will not be taking credit card sales over the phone, or in the store unfortunately.

Archived