Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Retro Jerseys Availiable!!!!!!!1

Tay

I'm torn between the replica retro and the authentic one. The authentic one seems to have a pinched arm, which looks good under the shoulder pads, but puffy when you aren't wearing them. The replica retro seems to be open at the cuff but doesn't look as good fabric wise. Decisions to make I tell ya.

Perhaps both :).

Originally posted by Art

I'm torn between the replica retro and the authentic one. The authentic one seems to have a pinched arm, which looks good under the shoulder pads, but puffy when you aren't wearing them. The replica retro seems to be open at the cuff but doesn't look as good fabric wise. Decisions to make I tell ya.

Perhaps both :).

well if you're worried about price at all, go with the replica... i always get the replica, not just because they are cheaper, but i like the way they fit better...

and i will getting my Smoot retro replica today or tomorrow... :D :thumbsup:

Originally posted by fuji869

$269 for Authentics

$79 for Replicas

Hmm, a little too rich for my blood these days. Looks like I'm gonna half to break out the maroon t-shirt with

Clark

on the back that I made in the 5th grade. It's getting awfully tight though:cheers:

Originally posted by fuji869

Only Davis and Gardner and they are the Replicas.

The Redskins Team Store in Sterling has Davis, Gardner, Smoot, Bruce Smith and Bailey Replicas. I ordered a Smoot Yesterday.

man i couldn't wait any longer and took your advice... the Sterling store just got a brand new shipment and i am proud to say i now own a new retro FRED SMOOT jersey!!!! the guy workin there said Smoot and Bailey were in about an hour before i got there too... man why can't September 8th be this Sunday? ;):D

Just stopped by the new team store in Ballston while running an errand.

It is open, and it is loaded.

Picked up a retro replica Smoot (another one also sold in the five minutes I was there), as well as a *sweet* new fitted coaches cap -- black with a burgundy script "R" and the 70th logo on the side. Looks awesome. They also had these in the customary burgundy with yellow "R", except the burgundy is darker to match the retro jerseys. They didn;t have one my size in the burgundy, but I may try and pick one up at the stadium tonight.

Also, the 2002 media guide is out.

It was awesome. It was al$o expensive.

Originally posted by Bufford

Got my Darrell Green on today. I was going to go from Smooty but I noticed the special 20th Year patch for Darrel and figured I can't say no to a legend.....his charms just overwhelm me. :rolleyes:

Bufford,

Are the Darrell Green Jerseys in?????

Archived