Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

will clinton portis step it up

Moz Wanted

lets face it everyone is starting to think that porits was a system back

i think its getting to him and that hes gona have great games from now on i know he wants to prove that hes not a system back

their were 3 reasons y he wanted to be traded away from denver

1.money

2.to prove hes the best back in nfl *he had better stats then LT but people said its cause of denver line*

3.he wanted to go to a bad team and turn it around make them a playoff team

so i think portis will stick with the redskins try to get his stats boosted up and help win games and get the team to playoffs

any comments?

:2cents: I think he will step it up sooner than later. It helps that he is so young he has plenty of time to get better. And who is a better coach than Gibbs, for running backs. Because he is going to have a offensive line to block the best it can...Remember the HOGS.

:2cents: I think he will step it up sooner than later. It helps that he is so young he has plenty of time to get better. And who is a better coach than Gibbs, for running backs. Because he is going to have a offensive line to block the best it can...Remember the HOGS.

portis will have few 2000+ yards as a redskins watch joe gibbs to make the dirtbags really good and i promise u in the future our offense will rally on porits back to win games he will be our offense

*btw did u know if portis did not get into the draft in 2001 as a junior he would have been a first round top 5 pick for the 2002 draft*

their were 3 reasons y he wanted to be traded away from denver

1.money

2.to prove hes the best back in nfl *he had better stats then LT but people said its cause of denver line*

3.he wanted to go to a bad team and turn it around make them a playoff team

1. i'll give u that.

2. he already thought he was the best rb in the league.

3. he didn't pick who he was traded too. little did he know he would be turned into a power running back. 9/10 players would assume that the new team would try to accomodate him.

1. i'll give u that.

2. he already thought he was the best rb in the league.

3. he didn't pick who he was traded too. little did he know he would be turned into a power running back. 9/10 players would assume that the new team would try to accomodate him.

ii remm him in his interview he said he wanted to prove hes da best by going to a team who has not been doing well and take them somewhere

Portis had a decent game against the Giants considering he wasn't given any chance to run the ball. He had a 9 yard taken away by a holding penality that would have made little difference in the run and another 7 yard run taken away by that sad illigal formation call. Of course that was the final time he was given a chance to run with it so who knows what may have happened.

lets face it everyone is starting to think that porits was a system back

did u know portis is the younger then tatum bell tooo

*btw did u know if portis did not get into the draft in 2001 as a junior he would have been a first round top 5 pick for the 2002 draft*

Well, first off i'd like to know who is starting to think that Portis is a system back? Also, what's with the did you knows? Everyone knows Portis is young, and as far as your 3rd quote there's no way of knowing that since it never happened.

*btw did you know that I could've gotten a turkey sandwich today but I chose ham instead?*

Well, first off i'd like to know who is starting to think that Portis is a system back? Also, what's with the did you knows? Everyone knows Portis is young, and as far as your 3rd quote there's no way of knowing that since it never happened.

*btw did you know that I could've gotten a turkey sandwich today but I chose ham instead?*

players that get drafted in their junior years go on 2nd and 3rd rounds if he waited one more year he would have been a 1st round pick its a fact

they were talking about drafts in espn 2 and they were talking about players from college who go to nfl kinda early and porits was one of them

he cant step it up unless the line steps it up... i hope they do because portis is talented cant do it on his own though no one can... i wonder whats wronge with the line. i wwould think the line was solid 4 solid linemen (dockery is a cookie kinda tired of waitin for his "development")

Bugel needs to show he still has it IMO. I put the line issues on him. We have the talent on the line, he just needs to put it together. No doubt, Portis is one of the best backs in the NFL. Doesn't seem to have a weakness to me. He can block, catch, runs hard, and LOVES the game. I think his line and system are holding him back. And he is still on pace to have 1300+ yards.

Archived