Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Zombie stuff.....

Walking Deadman

Being that Halloween just ended and the thread about a Day of the Dead Remake, I thought I'd start a thread about 2 zombie related books that if you like the zombie-horror should check out:

1. The Walking Dead- (Image Comics): Reminds me alot of Romero's stuff except it focuses on one person and the people he's with surviving the Zombie hordes. Everybody in this comic can die.....great writing, art is ok. Worth reading.

2. The Rising (Book1) and City of the Dead (sequel to The Rising) (Brian Keene)- Sure it's got Zombies, but what if the Zombies can talk, use the dead's memories against you, drive cars, shoot guns and wield knives. Not a good thing for the living survivors. Oh yeah, and Keene addresses the question....What about zombie animals.......the answers are not good.

Being that Halloween just ended and the thread about a Day of the Dead Remake, I thought I'd start a thread about 2 zombie related books that if you like the zombie-horror should check out:

1. The Walking Dead- (Image Comics): Reminds me alot of Romero's stuff except it focuses on one person and the people he's with surviving the Zombie hordes. Everybody in this comic can die.....great writing, art is ok. Worth reading.

2. The Rising (Book1) and City of the Dead (sequel to The Rising) (Brian Keene)- Sure it's got Zombies, but what if the Zombies can talk, use the dead's memories against you, drive cars, shoot guns and wield knives. Not a good thing for the living survivors. Oh yeah, and Keene addresses the question....What about zombie animals.......the answers are not good.

I am huge fan of Keene! love his books. You should check out Terminal. You can actually talk to him at www.briankeene.com a great guy and always cool to his fans.

Rising basically is the first part, the dad making his way to find his son and the set up for what's going on (with Ob and his crew).
Will have to check that out. I liked Terminal so much that I just picked up the only other Keene book I saw.

He he written anything else?

Archived